Who Else Would Like Multiplayer Before Anything Else Really?

Rebomonkey

*I know this will probably be removed due to spam, or people have heard it before, like, a lot, but I backed this game up at 2011 (or when ever this game was started) I would MUCH RATHER have my friend and I desperately trying to get out of a second story window when a horde is coming at us, then wait ANOTHER year or two just to be able to also drive a car, and get killed by competent npcs.  :D

My Point is,  My friend and I, and inevitably a few other people that may or may not orbit the sun, suggest that you bump up the date of multiplayer SLIGHTLY!  You don't have to go out of your way, you don't have to even acknowledge this post, but yea, let me know what you think BEFORE you delete this, and may the schwartz be with your team of hard workers (I hope)

Also probably should have put this into suggestions  XD

I believe what TIS has been working on for a while (fixing bugs, optimizing and graphics changes) are essential before considering multiplayer, also we have NPC's coming up soon which should at least satiate that for a while.  

As fun as multiplayer will be, I'd rather there was more to do in the world first and believe that NPC's will be what I'm looking for.

That being said, I think multiplayer will be awesome and can't wait to try it, but I don't think it should be put ahead of more pressing matters.

I concur with GodWaffle, bugs and fixes come first, Multiplayer would just create more bugs. When NPC's get implemented and the bugs that come with them, only then should we think about multiplayer.

Besides, imagine you and your friend teaming up against NPCs when multiplayer IS added in!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think theese should be before multiplayer (Personal list).

1. Optimization because the game isn't running it's best right now.

2. NPC's (Alot of other small updates such as Ability to lock doors to keep us happy while we wait.)

3. More different sneaking animations.

4. Traps

5. Passing out & cleaning up corpse and blood. (I belive this gives the game a nice touch.)

5. Vehicles

6. Multiplayer

7. By this time I would like to see even more on the map.

8. Suicide as this would be sexy to see.

9. -

10. -

This is my personal list of what I would like to see *personally*, ( I don't mind you telling me I'm a idiot and saying "This is how it should be done!" and writing your own list.

2. NPC's (Alot of other small updates such as Ability to lock doors to keep us happy while we wait.)

4. Traps

5. Passing out & cleaning up corpse and blood. (I belive this gives the game a nice touch.)

5. Vehicles

6. Multiplayer

9. -

10. -

This is my personal list of what I would like to see *personally*, ( I don't mind you telling me I'm a idiot and saying "This is how it should be done!" and writing your own list.

Ah. Well NPC's are coming before optimizations (3D engine) though the mondoid today said they wanted to get a new update to fix some bugs and memory issues, and tweak some optimization, then its back to the NPC train.

Or at least thats how I read it.

I honestly am not all that wild about the notion of multiplayer in PZ. I wouldn't argue against its inclusion, because I can see how it'd be enjoyable, but this is just the kind of game that I think I personally will enjoy more solo. I'm glad that it's where the focus is staying. Part of the reason I always kill NPC's on sight too. My apocalypse strategies just aren't very compatible with more than one person.

4. Traps

5. Vehicles

6. Multiplayer

9. -

10. -

Ah. Well NPC's are coming before optimizations (3D engine) though the mondoid today said they wanted to get a new update to fix some bugs and memory issues, and tweak some optimization, then its back to the NPC train.

Or at least thats how I read it.

Erm, I'm fairly sure that's not quite the case. I think the 3D engine was top on the list, NPCs are still a little way down. No point having NPCs if they don't work properly. 

I'd like a game without bugs first, before multiplayer. A game that doesn't crash. A game that screams "THIS IS AMAZING AND NOTHING CAN RUIN MY EXPERIENCE" before multilayer.

Because what's going to happen when you and a buddy are surviving and a year passes, only for one of you to randomly crash and lose your progress, or get "STuck in a wall" or zombies lag into you and you die.

Hmm? 

I would prefer stability over multiplayer anyday.