Unable to pick up generator from car seat
0

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

I noticed this the other day - not really big deal but might be quick fix for that. 

When you are in the car and you try to pick up generator from seat, while you are in the car it gives you option "equip in both hands" bit when you use it it actually doesn't do it. You have to first drop generator on tue floor and then "take it" (WORKAROUND) . It might be worth to either fix "equip in both hands" either remove this option as it might be confusing.

 

PS. i put workaround in capitals for those who try to find just "quick fix" as i imagone it might be bit frustrating (it took me 5 min to figure out and i was bless with very quiet piece of map so i could seat in the car with no stress and test it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never got this issue. It's fine to pick generator from car seat, car trunk or anything else. Maybe some mods gives you this issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need free 40kg in your inventory.

Character can take items until inventory is full - maximum 50kg. So items in inventory including equipped items must be under 10kg.

Just drop your bags and most of heavy items and you will be able to drag generator to your inventory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Maris said:

You need free 40kg in your inventory.

Character can take items until inventory is full - maximum 50kg. So items in inventory including equipped items must be under 10kg.

Just drop your bags and most of heavy items and you will be able to drag generator to your inventory.

Okay but then why once it's on the ground we can grab it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Axezombie said:

Okay but then why once it's on the ground we can grab it?

Because if you pick generator from the floor, char immidiately puts it in his hands which reduces the weight of the generator. And if you pick generator from any container, char puts it in the main inventory first, then in hands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Burger_Time said:

Because if you pick generator from the floor, char immidiately puts it in his hands which reduces the weight of the generator. And if you pick generator from any container, char puts it in the main inventory first, then in hands.

Oooh okay, well it's still a bit weird but at least now I understand how it works, thanks

Edited by Axezombie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0