Making a map, ideas welcomed!

Legoland99

Hey there, I posted some other thread in another place, but it did not garnish as much attention as I had hoped. Some of you may know me for my creations, mainly large scale buildings, houses and so on. I decided to start work on a map and experiment with it before fully developing it, would be awesome to get some ideas as to what some of you may want to see in the game!

Let me know soon, I am all ears! :D

Image result for zombie outbreak art

1 hour ago, Mr_Sunshine said:

Hey man, if you've ever seen the classic Romero Day of the Dead film then maybe the huge bunker complex they lived in would be a very challenging but very cool idea? :)

Sure, it does sound good, sadly the map editor only lets me edit 7 floors max, so I have to think about how I can best add that!

23 minutes ago, Atoxwarrior said:

I want to see military complexes and facilities to contain epidemics, that gives a beautiful atmosphere.

Hell yeah, I will design some centers like that.

Hi. I would love to see flat area with a lot of high buildings and narrow staircases. And no sledgehammer on a map. That would be really hard location. I can already imagine all those funky bridges on various floors with ropes everywhere. Like monkey camp XD

I think a good idea would be to expand existing cities, e.g. to add 4-5 houses to each city. They should be not in one place and not near highway but in different places. So if someone found a new house it will be only one house and many surprises will be waiting for them throughout the game.

Another idea is to add a few small secret laboratories throughout the map. I'd use it in the quest about searching The Cure in my mod. It should have specific (unique) room names.

I want roads that work with the new vehicles. All those random right turns and sharp corners really smash my groove. Make the edges a bit more rounded, you dig?

Gimme garages and parking spaces that actually fit the cars we have.  More detailed and accurate loot tables. 

Archived