5 minutes ago, sanny8541 said:

Интервал не совсем то..А вот рестарт в указанное время это прям огонь.

Так выставишь интервал на 4 часа и будет рестарт, каждые 4 часа.

13 minutes ago, Varlonec said:

Так выставишь интервал на 4 часа и будет рестарт, каждые 4 часа.

Да,но так он будет рестартиться именно каждые 4 часа,а не в 0:00 - 4:00 - 8:00 - 12:00 - 16:00 - 20:00.Согласись второй вариант более автономный с стороны крашей.

8 minutes ago, sanny8541 said:

Да,но так он будет рестартиться именно каждые 4 часа,а не в 0:00 - 4:00 - 8:00 - 12:00 - 16:00 - 20:00.Согласись второй вариант более автономный с стороны крашей.

Если тебя волнуют краши, так включи авторестарт после краша, сервер сам подниматься будет.

А написать такую функцию, гемор ещё тот. Подумаю как реализовать.

1 hour ago, sanny8541 said:

Такое тебя устроит?

Скриншот 27-12-2021 234225.jpg

I have a odd question if anyone that comes here could answer. If u could explain to me step by step how this is suppose to be installed, reason im asking is i feel like i did it right but i am getting little issues but i just wanna firstly make sure i am 100% installing right so if someone could explain from the start as in pretend u just downloaded the files and then explain how and where to put them. Also if i already have steam installed and  a server does that matter ? Cause thats my first question is do i point the server manager to my server folder? Like main things i need to know are below.

Where does the GUI of the server manager go, does it go in its own folder or the server folder or what exactly?

Do i make a new server folder or use a existing one?

Do i point the server manager to my default steam install location or create a new for it?

Sorry if its obvious to most i just wanna make sure im doing it right is all. No videos or anything out there to watch someone set it up which would be awesome if someone could if they get time as would help me see what im doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help anyone. 

EDIT: Seems i may of fixed issue but regardless info be good to have for future people finding this. 

EDIT 2: Nope issue is stil there, server runs fine, mods install fine but when a mod is updated it fails on the auto update. Like this is what happened, server was running and i saw in the CMD window a player tried to join but it failed which told me a mod had been updated and he got the mis match error probably so i checked and sure enough a mod had updated, so i restarted the server and then i even saw the mod get updated in the CMD log but for some reason i get a error in bright red about a different version being run on server than i have, so i gotta take the updated file and move it manually to the server folder or which ever one was the issue, i dont remember exactly as i was rushing cause people were trying to rejoin, so is this a steam issue still or something i got configured wrong on my end

Edited by Slider6996
update to info

9 hours ago, Slider6996 said:

I have a odd question if anyone that comes here could answer. If u could explain to me step by step how this is suppose to be installed, reason im asking is i feel like i did it right but i am getting little issues but i just wanna firstly make sure i am 100% installing right so if someone could explain from the start as in pretend u just downloaded the files and then explain how and where to put them. Also if i already have steam installed and  a server does that matter ? Cause thats my first question is do i point the server manager to my server folder? Like main things i need to know are below.

Where does the GUI of the server manager go, does it go in its own folder or the server folder or what exactly?

Do i make a new server folder or use a existing one?

Do i point the server manager to my default steam install location or create a new for it?

Sorry if its obvious to most i just wanna make sure im doing it right is all. No videos or anything out there to watch someone set it up which would be awesome if someone could if they get time as would help me see what im doing wrong. Thanks in advance for any help anyone. 

EDIT: Seems i may of fixed issue but regardless info be good to have for future people finding this. 

EDIT 2: Nope issue is stil there, server runs fine, mods install fine but when a mod is updated it fails on the auto update. Like this is what happened, server was running and i saw in the CMD window a player tried to join but it failed which told me a mod had been updated and he got the mis match error probably so i checked and sure enough a mod had updated, so i restarted the server and then i even saw the mod get updated in the CMD log but for some reason i get a error in bright red about a different version being run on server than i have, so i gotta take the updated file and move it manually to the server folder or which ever one was the issue, i dont remember exactly as i was rushing cause people were trying to rejoin, so is this a steam issue still or something i got configured wrong on my end

Where you have the server located, show the path.

And show the files in the folder c:\Users\*username*\Zomboid\Server\

Show them to me, I'll help.

Как быть с мульти id модами?По типу 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1510950729

И можно установить контроллер проверки модов?Что бы самому можно было установить значение?Было бы круто.

P.S Сегодня он обновлял моды,которые не нуждались в обновлении..После перезапуска окно "Обновляем моды" так и продолжило висеть.

How to deal with multi id mods? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1510950729 And can you install a mod checker controller? So you can set the value yourself? That would be cool. P.S Today he updated mods that did not need updating .. After restarting, the Update Mods window continued to hang.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by MadDan2013

Разрабы завезли функцию обновления модов при перезапуске,возможно проще будет настроить детект появления обновы и просто отправлять сервер на рестарт?

Developers have brought in the function of updating mods upon restart, perhaps it will be easier to set up a detection for the appearance of an update and just send the server to restart?

Edited by MadDan2013

2 hours ago, sanny8541 said:

Как быть с мульти id модами?По типу 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1510950729

И можно установить контроллер проверки модов?Что бы самому можно было установить значение?Было бы круто.

P.S Сегодня он обновлял моды,которые не нуждались в обновлении..После перезапуска окно "Обновляем моды" так и продолжило висеть.

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Дай мне список всех модов которые у тебя стоят, буду искать проблему для её устранения.

По поводу рестартов, почти дописал эту функцию. Сегодня завтра выложу обновление.

Edited by Varlonec

32 minutes ago, Varlonec said:

Дай мне список всех модов которые у тебя стоят, буду искать проблему для её устранения.

По поводу рестартов, почти дописал эту функцию. Сегодня завтра выложу обновление.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2682935283

7 hours ago, Varlonec said:

Where you have the server located, show the path.

And show the files in the folder c:\Users\*username*\Zomboid\Server\

Show them to me, I'll help.

Server is in > Y:\PZserver

I think i have everything setup right as mods show installed through your manager but sometimes when a mod updates it dont update the mod. The mod in question is skillrecovery journal 2503622437

I think it may be steam issue still but ya like i said i had to manually drag that mod over to be updated as i saw it get downloaded but the update didnt carry over. So im sure its not programs fault. 

The PZsmanger program is fine where its at by the way? It can have its own folder right?

zom.jpg

zom 2.jpg

zom 3.jpg

Edited by Slider6996

18 minutes ago, Slider6996 said:

Server is in > Y:\PZserver

I think i have everything setup right as mods show installed through your manager but sometimes when a mod updates it dont update the mod. The mod in question is skillrecovery journal 2503622437

I think it may be steam issue still but ya like i said i had to manually drag that mod over to be updated as i saw it get downloaded but the update didnt carry over. So im sure its not programs fault. 

The PZsmanger program is fine where its at by the way? It can have its own folder right?

zom.jpg

zom 2.jpg

zom 3.jpg

Yes, everything is fine. The program will pull up the configs from the server itself.
The main thing is not to change the name of the server, it should always be servertest.ini

Regarding the update of mods, others also have problems. I will look for the reason
As other users write, the server updates the mods itself at startup. The main thing is that they are registered in
the servertest.ini config
Mods=SkillRecoveryJournal;
WorkshopItems=2503622437;
So, do the installation of the mod and reboot the server. The server will update them at startup.

In version 1.9.6 added restarts, every 2-6 hours. I'll post an update today or tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Varlonec said:

Yes, everything is fine. The program will pull up the configs from the server itself.
The main thing is not to change the name of the server, it should always be servertest.ini

Regarding the update of mods, others also have problems. I will look for the reason
As other users write, the server updates the mods itself at startup. The main thing is that they are registered in
the servertest.ini config
Mods=SkillRecoveryJournal;
WorkshopItems=2503622437;
So, do the installation of the mod and reboot the server. The server will update them at startup.

In version 1.9.6 added restarts, every 2-6 hours. I'll post an update today or tomorrow.

Sounds good, i do have one more question as i have a folder that just magically appears for no reason and it has mods downloaded to it and is created on the C drive, here is a pic below, do u know why it gets created for some mods and not all mods and i dont even know why its being created but its def mods for Project Zomboid i just dont get why this folder is being made, ive seen it before and was deleted on previous installs but nothing is set to go there but somehow mods are showing up there and auto creating that Program Folder, nothing is setup in steam to do that either. 

zom4.jpg

32 minutes ago, Slider6996 said:

Sounds good, i do have one more question as i have a folder that just magically appears for no reason and it has mods downloaded to it and is created on the C drive, here is a pic below, do u know why it gets created for some mods and not all mods and i dont even know why its being created but its def mods for Project Zomboid i just dont get why this folder is being made, ive seen it before and was deleted on previous installs but nothing is set to go there but somehow mods are showing up there and auto creating that Program Folder, nothing is setup in steam to do that either. 

zom4.jpg

This is a mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1904952813

Most likely you are subscribed to it in the steam, so it is downloaded. Unsubscribe from him in the Workshop.

4 hours ago, Varlonec said:

This is a mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1904952813

Most likely you are subscribed to it in the steam, so it is downloaded. Unsubscribe from him in the Workshop.

Oh thats weird so that one mod adds all those? Interesting, i never would have thought that and kinda weird they get placed there, thanks for letting me know though. That had me thinking somethng was wrong with my install of game or something.

v.1.9.6

----------------RU---------------------

Фикс смены объёма выделяемой памяти.
Фикс таймера рестарта.
Добавлено новый функция "изменение конфига, для запуска на VM машинах"(VMware).
Добавлена новый функция "установка времени проверки модов". (минимум 15 минут - макусимум 90 минут).
Доработка показа онлайна.
Добавлена новый функция "интервал рестартов".
Добавление в конфиг настройки выбора мира. 
    Apocalypse
    Survivor
    Builder
    Initial Infection
    One Week Later
    Survival
    6 Months Later

----------------ENG---------------------

Fix for changing the amount of allocated memory.
Fix restart timer.
Added a new function "change config to run on VM machines" (VMware).
Added a new function "setting the mod check time". (minimum 15 minutes - maximum 90 minutes).
Revision of the online display.
Added a new function "restart interval".
Adding the world selection settings to the config.

Apocalypse
    Survivor
    Builder
    Initial Infection
    One Week Later
    Survival
    6 Months Later

P.S.

Продолжу работу над обновлением модов и сервера. Как проблема будет устранена, сразу выложу обнову.

-------

I will continue working on updating mods and the server. As soon as the problem is fixed, I will immediately post an update.

Alright so steam is still being lame and not updating mods properly it seems as a mod got updated but it didnt seem to carry over onto the server untill i deleted the acf file i believe and force a recheck of the mods and also just now this happened in pic below. 

Server never actually shut down for one and there was no update for that actual mod as u can see in picture cause i checked and let the timer count down to see if it restarted anyway and it just stayed there on screen and timer went away on the GUI manager. It def works though as it updated mods earlier in day just fine automatically so ya just letting u know. And also would it be possible to get that updater in the pic below to not be main program window when it appears, i noticed when it runs when im in game it causes my screen to flicker as it tries to i guess be main window then back to game, not a biggy just a distraction. 

Otherwise still working good so just giving updates, not complaining.  

EDIT. Doing update mods again showing for 3 updates but nothing has been actually updated in steam yet, not sure why its doing that. 

EDIT 2: Also when a mod gets the mis match version what fixes that for me is the mod being updated through the GUI and if that mis match error happens when trying to join server doing unsub then sub back to said mod seems to fix it, almost wish there was a way for the mod once updated through your program to just be auto copied to the other location, would cure that real quick lol

update.jpg

updates 2.jpg

Edited by Slider6996

Alright so i was testing a theory and i dont know if there is any way for u to incorporate this into a feature in the server manager but i found out a way to get around the un subscribe and re sub to make server work.

When a mod gets updated your Manager updates it fine, it just dont get carried over into the games install location which causes the workshop error and only way to fix it was to un sub then sub back to mod.

Well there is another way to do it, u can do a validate files check on the game and it will auto download the mods and update them that way. So that made me think that maybe there is a bat script out there that can be used to do that and sure enough there is so if u had a way to include a function to validate the files in PZ install directory of main game then would be no need to do the un sub sub thing using ur manager.

So way i tested it was, saw a mod got updated, waited for your program to update it, server restarted and then i got the error, so i validated my files for PZ game and it downloaded the one it needed and then i started server and bam it worked just fine. Would have to include a function to auto close game too as cant validate files while game is running but thought i share that info with u to fix steams issue.

So in short > Mod gets updated > server shuts down > shutdown game if running > update mods > run validate file check on Project Zomboid game install directory > start server.

That should fix the steam issue.

Also this is the thread on reddit i came across talking about the batch file for auto validation check. 

I've been testing the server, but I can't make it public for my friends to find in the server list, I've released the ports on the modem, uninstalled any type of vpn (radmin, hamachi) but nothing, I have a print with the errors that have happened. I do not understand.
for me the server appears in the favorites tab, and I can enter, but if I enter the public servers part, nothing appears.
It's a little frustrating, I've been wanting to play with some people from the discord server for a while, and this problem persists.
Hope you can solve this problem or find a solution. thanks for listening.
517147731_ActionFailed.thumb.png.da4403d110e5a2228ab38229614d27de.png

5 hours ago, MisterStrange said:

image.thumb.png.0bcff02c2848fa5621a085d0a208f3cd.pngbeen getting alot of these errors , 3 to 7 a day and sometimes the server goes into a deadlock state

Error in memory, can't access some package.

I can't say what the problem is.

Does it occur all the time or was it a one-time occurrence?