v.1.9.5

----------------RU---------------------

+ Добавление настроек из конфига 41
+ Перераспределение настроек по сборке 41

+ Обновление Перевода RU\ENG
- Удаление ограничений с окошек ввода чисел.
- Исправление ошибки кнопки обновления модов 
- Мелкие доработки

---------------ENG-------------------

+ Adding settings from config 41
+ Reallocation of assembly settings 41

+ Update of the RU\ENG Translation
- Removing restrictions from the number input windows.
- Fix button Update Mod
- Minor improvements

18 hours ago, Varlonec said:

v.1.9.5

----------------RU---------------------

+ Добавление настроек из конфига 41
+ Перераспределение настроек по сборке 41

+ Обновление Перевода RU\ENG
- Удаление ограничений с окошек ввода чисел.
- Исправление ошибки кнопки обновления модов 
- Мелкие доработки

---------------ENG-------------------

+ Adding settings from config 41
+ Reallocation of assembly settings 41

+ Update of the RU\ENG Translation
- Removing restrictions from the number input windows.
- Fix button Update Mod
- Minor improvements

привет, вопрос а когда идет рестарт по расписанию он кидает предупреждение для игроков в игру через servermgs 
например что то типа рестарт через 5 минут. если нет то можно это как то реализовать? 

hello, the question is, when the restart is on schedule, it throws a warning for players in the game via servermgs for example, something like restart in 5 minutes. if not, then how can this be implemented?

Edited by MadDan2013
Keep in English please.

9 hours ago, Procsimo said:

привет, вопрос а когда идет рестарт по расписанию он кидает предупреждение для игроков в игру через servermgs 
например что то типа рестарт через 5 минут. если нет то можно это как то реализовать? 

hello, the question is, when the restart is on schedule, it throws a warning for players in the game via servermgs for example, something like restart in 5 minutes. if not, then how can this be implemented?

Так он и кидает. Изначально так и было сделано. 5 минут, 2 минуты и 1 минута. Потом надпись рестарт.

Скриншот 22-12-2021 235702.jpg

Edited by Varlonec

у меня тут возник вопрос. как изменить путь к папке ./zomboid так как у меня не 1 сервер и файлы лежат не по стандартному пути C:\Users\%username%\Zomboid

2 hours ago, Procsimo said:

у меня тут возник вопрос. как изменить путь к папке ./zomboid так как у меня не 1 сервер и файлы лежат не по стандартному пути C:\Users\%username%\Zomboid

Пока никак. Буду работать над этим. Не было запросов по данной теме.

53 minutes ago, Varlonec said:

Пока никак. Буду работать над этим. Не было запросов по данной теме.

хорошо, если нужна будет помощь пишите, попробую помочь. 

Hello, just came across this and been looking for a long time so im thankful for you making this. 

I am having a issue though, anytime i open the program it instantly goes to ( not responding ) and i have to click the X and force windows to refresh it before it works normally. Also when i try to add mods to the list it get a IO port 32 error. I already have a server installed in default location but it does not detect the mods for some reason so when i tried to add a mod is when i got the error. The steam and PZserver location both show green installed so not sure what issue is, would def like to get it going as been wanting something like this for awhile.

But ya main issue is program goes into not responding state ( i disabled anti virus still does it )

and cant add mods without a error IO 32

EDIT: Also none of the controls for shutting down server seem to work, i can start it find ( it goes into not responding when i do ) but after it restores i cant shutdown server or restart it, i click but nothing happens. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Edited by Slider6996
adding pictures

16 hours ago, Slider6996 said:

Hello, just came across this and been looking for a long time so im thankful for you making this. 

I am having a issue though, anytime i open the program it instantly goes to ( not responding ) and i have to click the X and force windows to refresh it before it works normally. Also when i try to add mods to the list it get a IO port 32 error. I already have a server installed in default location but it does not detect the mods for some reason so when i tried to add a mod is when i got the error. The steam and PZserver location both show green installed so not sure what issue is, would def like to get it going as been wanting something like this for awhile.

But ya main issue is program goes into not responding state ( i disabled anti virus still does it )

and cant add mods without a error IO 32

EDIT: Also none of the controls for shutting down server seem to work, i can start it find ( it goes into not responding when i do ) but after it restores i cant shutdown server or restart it, i click but nothing happens. 

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Hello.
IO32 error - appears if the program cannot access the db mods.mdb file. Which is located in the Admin of the PZsm program.

How many PZ servers do you have and what operating system?

Edited by Varlonec

Just one server and its windows 10 latest updates.

Zomboid Folder is in C:\Users\ Slider\Zomboid

Zomboid Dedicated Server is in  Y:\Steam\steamapps\common\Project Zomboid Dedicated Server

Would that also cause the program to instantly not respond when opening?

Also where do I place the files and PZsm program or does it not matter where they go? 

Alright so im making some progress. When i start my server i am getting this error below in the cmd window 

LOG  : General     , 1640450835455> 48,564,211> RCON: error creating socket on port 27015
ERROR: General     , 1640450835456> 48,564,211> java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
ERROR: General     , 1640450835456> 48,564,211>         at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835456> 48,564,211>         at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835456> 48,564,211>         at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Unknown Source)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835456> 48,564,211>         at java.base/sun.nio.ch.NioSocketImpl.bind(Unknown Source)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835456> 48,564,212>         at java.base/java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835457> 48,564,212>         at java.base/java.net.ServerSocket.bind(Unknown Source)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835457> 48,564,212>         at zombie.network.RCONServer.<init>(RCONServer.java:352)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835457> 48,564,212>         at zombie.network.RCONServer.init(RCONServer.java:393)
ERROR: General     , 1640450835457> 48,564,212>         at zombie.network.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:753)

I can fix that error by task killing the port running and then when i start the PZsm.exe it will start fine without freezing untill i pick the Steam and PZserver and start the server then when server starts it will hang again and not respond and the error comes back, if i restart my server without using the PZsm.exe after killing the error from port i dont get the error, i have changed the RCON password too but still dont make the error stop, so i kinda narrowed it down now its just a matter of why.

EDIT: So i changed the port in Server.ini to 27016 and that seems to of fixed everything but my question is that ok? Is it fine using that port or does the port have to be 27015?  

And i dont get no more errors when installing mods but the mods folder is blank even after showing mods installed, it dont show nothing in there

Edited by Slider6996
more information

Ok so long story short ive managed to fix all my own issues after trial and error so i just have one simple question now if someone could answer, i use alot of mods and is there anyway for the server manager to auto detect the already installed/downloaded mods to show up in the Mods selection when i select mods or do i have to add them 1 by 1 regardless? 

Edited by Slider6996

1. Recommended folder for the server c:\Server, для steam  c:\Steam

2. Mods are installed by default in the folder with saves and server settings  c:\Users\*UserName*\Zomboid\

3. When deleting mods, they are not deleted from the folder c:\Users\*UserName*\Zomboid\mods, are deleted only from the config servertest.ini

4. Mods are not added automatically to the program, they must be installed again in the program PZsm. This does not affect the server in any way.

Currently running into an issue where after using this my server no longer displays any info, desc, game ver, etc. on the browser and running it through the 64.bat as usual still results in the server being altered some way by the program. Any way I can get the info back?

Now getting error 32 like other person when trying to add mods..

Edited by esterqed

9 hours ago, Varlonec said:

1. Recommended folder for the server c:\Server, для steam  c:\Steam

2. Mods are installed by default in the folder with saves and server settings  c:\Users\*UserName*\Zomboid\

3. When deleting mods, they are not deleted from the folder c:\Users\*UserName*\Zomboid\mods, are deleted only from the config servertest.ini

4. Mods are not added automatically to the program, they must be installed again in the program PZsm. This does not affect the server in any way.

Alright will do, thanks for the info and will be donating as i hope u keep this program running and updated as i love it, so thank you again for doing this. 

Donated also, thank you :)

Edited by Slider6996

Would it be possible in future instead of adding 1 mod at a time to be able to copy all the mods from the list in the ini and paste them and have the Manager download them all at once, would be so awesome and help save alot of time instead of copying 1 at a time? Even have it where it separates them same  way in ini when copying with the ; maybe? Just a idea. 

4 hours ago, Slider6996 said:

Alright will do, thanks for the info and will be donating as i hope u keep this program running and updated as i love it, so thank you again for doing this. 

Donated also, thank you :)

7 hours ago, Varlonec said:

Cool I appreciate it alot, also one more question/favor to ask for future update. Possible to add more restart slots instead of just 2 currently? Would like to have option of restarting every hour or 2 hours as alot of mods get updated through out the day and people who join then leave cant get back in untill a restart happens which forces a update so was trying to write a script to do it through a macro but its a hassle so figure i see if it was possible to add that eventually as you already have 2 slots for restarts so was seeing if could add more or just simply a option to restart every hour, again thank u for the work, makes my life easier managing the server. 

6 hours ago, Slider6996 said:

Cool I appreciate it alot, also one more question/favor to ask for future update. Possible to add more restart slots instead of just 2 currently? Would like to have option of restarting every hour or 2 hours as alot of mods get updated through out the day and people who join then leave cant get back in untill a restart happens which forces a update so was trying to write a script to do it through a macro but its a hassle so figure i see if it was possible to add that eventually as you already have 2 slots for restarts so was seeing if could add more or just simply a option to restart every hour, again thank u for the work, makes my life easier managing the server. 

Check the box for auto-updating mods. The verification interval is 60 minutes.

Скриншот 27-12-2021 155432.jpg

11 minutes ago, Varlonec said:

Check the box for auto-updating mods. The verification interval is 60 minutes.

Скриншот 27-12-2021 155432.jpg

Oh ok ya i have it checked i just assumed it didnt check for updates and install them unless the server got restarted. Like if a mod came out at say 1pm but the server wasnt scheduled to restart untill 5 PM the mod wouldnt get installed untill 5pm when server restarted. 

Also wanted to confirm with you, when you install a mod like FortRedstone, it doesnt change the server.ini setting properly to say Map=FortRedstone;Muldraugh, KY

It just stays the same, not a big deal as i always check that setting anyway from past issues to make sure its always correct but someone new may not know, not sure why it dont change but just letting you know to help out dont want people thinking something wrong with the mod. 

On 12/21/2021 at 12:26 PM, Varlonec said:

Я так понимаю  40 билд не может обновится до 41. Надо удалить папку с сервером и установить с нуля. Рекомендую ещё удалить все данные и конфиги с сохранениями. Они находятся (c:\Users\ИмяПользователя\Zomboid\)

Щас конфиг обновляю, по 41 билд. В ближайшие 2 дня выложу обнову.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I understand that the 40 build can not update to 41. It is necessary to delete the folder with the server and install from scratch. I also recommend deleting all data and configs with saves. They are located (c:\Users\Username\Zomboid\)

Now I'm updating the config, by 41 build. In the next two days I'll put the update.

Сделай пожалуйста больше таймеров рестарта,примерно на каждые 4 часа в сутках.

4 hours ago, Slider6996 said:

Oh ok ya i have it checked i just assumed it didnt check for updates and install them unless the server got restarted. Like if a mod came out at say 1pm but the server wasnt scheduled to restart untill 5 PM the mod wouldnt get installed untill 5pm when server restarted. 

If it finds an update on the mod. The program itself stops the server, updates the mods and starts the server.