Black Field of vision and Server crashing

TheForeignCrusader

I Just bought the game today (1/28/2019) around 11:00 AM CTS, I even have less than 2 hours of game play. I was planning on playing it with a couple of friends and my Fiance'. However When I played at first with a mod collection the game kept crashing and the server kept closing and shutting down. We both restarted the game and Hard reset our PC's and nothing fixed it. we then Took off the mod's seeing the glitches that can happen with them.  we started up the game with no mods installed and reinstalled the game, we made our Char fine with no issues but maybe a long (about 6 min) loading screen.  I got into the game and everything was fine for about 4 min then after walking too a road form Scenic grove. It was around 2:00 PM in game and everything behind my field of vision went black. I could not see anything outside of my field of vision. Birds were chirping so I knew it was still daytime, I could see in my field of vision daytime but anything outside of it was Pitch black. but when she (my Fiance') Would use a admin command the server would crash. I decided too relaunch my game another time. I got  back in and it was worse, it was still pitch black behind me but now my field of vision was darkened and there were still birds chirping. I could see all of my stats, inventory, ETC just fine.  however I could barley see my char and the road. I walked for about 5 feet and the game crashed.

PC Specs 
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU: RX 580 Pulse 8GB
RAM: 16GB RipJaw's
Storage: 1x 1TB HDD / 1X 2TB HDD / 1X 250GB SSD
Connection: Ethernet 

Edited by TheForeignCrusader

You can go to C:\Users\YourUserName\Zomboid on your computer and delete the "mods" folder and "options.ini" file.
Then try to play again. If it crashes again, go to the Zomboid folder again and upload the "console.txt" file here. So we can check what error exactly happened.

I also recommend verifying your game files just to be safe before you start the game.
Go to your Steam Library > Right click Project Zomboid > Properties > Local Files > Verify Local Files