metalworking bug

Reesth

Hi, i am hosting a coop game with my friend and all of the sudden he can't build metal walls and containers. He was building metal frames and walls, everything was fine but after some building when he try to place a wall frame (or container) the cursor is red, he has new propane torch and all the materials but nothing work. He can still build metal walls on wooden frames or cutting metal sheet from the crafting menu, but nothing other than that.

We tryed reinstalling , deleting pz folder and check the files from the "steam property" of the game, make him admin ....nothing work.

Any idea how to solve this? we will loose a good 3 months of playing and start all over is sad at this point.

Thx and sorry for bad english

For some weird reason I've also had a glitch with metalworking. All white, skill is enough, but I can't do the thing I want to do.

My suggestion was for some reason game counts skill improper way, so you need to have at least one level higher than needed. 7/7 NOT works, 8/7 - do the trick.

Once again - that's only a guess.

5 hours ago, Reesth said:

He was building metal frames and walls, everything was fine but after some building when he try to place a wall frame (or container) the cursor is red, he has new propane torch and all the materials but nothing work

He need to remove old, almost depleted torch from his inventory completely. OR refill it from tank.
For some reason game won't use a new torch if you have almost, but not completely depleted one in your inventory.

• 2 weeks later...