Big issues with item transfer

Moss7

Question

Hi everyone,

I've had this issue for a while on my local server which is kind of game breaking to me since I can't move items around containers and bags anymore for some reason. To be exact, it's like some items can be transfered while others can't. It's unrelated to favorited items or container's maximum capacity.

I do have a few mods installed :

• Necroforge
  • Many backpacks mod
  • Do I have a key for that
  • Cheat Menu
  • More Builds
  • ORGM

I hope it's not a conflict with one of them. I attached my console file, not sure if it helps.

Please tell me there's a way to save my game.

console.txt

6 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Moss7 said:

Yes I really meant 20 items, not units of weight. I know it's absolutely weird. I can't fix it even with all mods disabled.

I really don't want to lose my world again :'(

So, Beard pointed out that there is a server setting that may limit number of items you can have in a container. The setting can be found here:

image.png

And having a "0" here is good :)

That's what I did at first. But it didn't change a thing. I'll try removing all mods after that.

Update : I've got news on that weird bug. It appears that it's not so much that I can't move things around, just that the container i'm moving items into (including the ground) is somehow limited to 20 items. Super weird.

Anyone else encountered this glitch?

13 hours ago, Moss7 said:

Update : I've got news on that weird bug. It appears that it's not so much that I can't move things around, just that the container i'm moving items into (including the ground) is somehow limited to 20 items. Super weird.

Anyone else encountered this glitch?

20 items or 20 "units" of weight per tile / container? Different items have different weights: think 20 worms, 20 hammers or 20 generators, for example.

Archived