New Challenge - You have one day extended

pzfreak

Hello,

So first of all i love the idea of this challenge, i played it multiple times and got over two months at some point.

It reminds me of some funny game where you have 20 seconds to grab some stuff and hide in the bunker.

The only thing i noticed is that it is not possible for long term survival - i mean it is possible to survive long time in it by blocking stairs in 7 floor building and play carpenter (so carpentry 4 to get water). After that, when you really don't waste resources you can "survive". The only thing is that it is not fun to play anymore cause all you do is waiting for next day passed.

I was thinking to "spice up" this a little bit by allowing 1 day per two weeks where world come back to first day - so zombie doesn't hunt you and their number go down.

This would allow you to go out for 1 day to get some resources - or course is risky and you can get killed but also you will be able to grab some stuff you need.

So the schedule would be like:

1 day normal (quiet)

14 days of doom

1 day normal

14 days of doom

etc.

even 1once a month (every first of the month) would be ok - length between can be extended to do not make this very easy, but also allow you to prep for this one day,get task list and would give some sort of long term goal (let me survive another months and i will go out and get this damn bucket).

What you guys think about it?