Player disconnecting....

Varlonec

Question

What is it in the chat log for disconnect?

Because of him Lag the server and the players die if they fight zombies.

Log File 24-01-19_19-21_chat.txt

[24-01-19 21:51:36.135][info] Player 20 disconnecting....
[24-01-19 21:51:36.135][info] Disconnecting player 20 finished.

And it happens at random intervals, what's the problem ???

13 answers to this question

On 1/30/2019 at 10:03 AM, Varlonec said:

ORGM

Hydrocraft

serVarTranslationRusHydrocraft

MoreBuild

curevirus

CraftHelper

This bug seems to happen because of a mod from what I have seen, I am not certain how to reproduce it yet. If you could provide any details that would be great. For example if the player was wearing Hydrocraft armor. If he was overweight carrying items, if he attacked the zombie as it was attacking him and such.

11 minutes ago, Beard said:

This bug seems to happen because of a mod from what I have seen, I am not certain how to reproduce it yet. If you could provide any details that would be great. For example if the player was wearing Hydrocraft armor. If he was overweight carrying items, if he attacked the zombie as it was attacking him and such.

Well, I had parts of armor from Gidrokrafta. There was no overdrive, but I was with a full toy cart (150). From the armor were gloves Riot. It seems like when a slider attacked me died. There were many more zombies there, but no one except me could reach it.
Xp were complete - the health interface is constantly open. Before that, there were a lot of scratches (7 pieces) and was bandaged from head to toe, although the wounds were long gone. Everything is possible except for 1, but she no longer required a change of bandages..

(Ну на мне были части брони из Гидрокрафта. Перегруза не было, но я был с полной игрушечной тележкой (150). Из брони были перчатки Riot. Вроде как когда умер меня атаковал ползун. Там было еще много зомби, но кроме него никто до меня не мог достать.
Хп были полные - интерфейс здоровья постоянно открыт. До этого было много царапин (7 штук) и был с головы до ног перевязан, хотя раны давно прошли. Возможно все кроме 1, но она уже не требовала смены бинтов.)

25 minutes ago, Beard said:

I am not sure what the question is. The chat logs disconnects from the chat when a player disconnects. There might be something else that lags the server since the logging process shouldnt affect the game.

A player has died on the server. He says he fought with 1 zombie, there was a lag and he was full of HP, after a second he was already dead. I began to look at the logs and at that particular moment, there was a disconnect.

Is it possible to write to the log file, from which players died?

16 minutes ago, Beard said:

It just means that that player disconnected when he died / after he died. The other disconnects are written in the User.txt file.

[24-01-19 21:51:36.135][info] Player 20 disconnecting....
[24-01-19 21:51:36.135][info] Disconnecting player 20 finished.

[24-01-19 21:51:36.139] user ser_Var died at (11434,6897,0) (non pvp).

135 <-> 139  after disconnect.

On 1/26/2019 at 12:08 PM, Beard said:

The player probably tried to disconnect as he was getting mauled by zombies, but they got him first. There can still be a delay in the logs. I assume the player died as he was disconnecting?

The player fought the zombies, lag for half a second and immediately died with full HP.

Archived