Weight system

If you have the arrow pointing down - it means the char IS losing weight. It just doesn't happen very fast. 

You can "up" the exercise and amounts of calories your char burns with jogging, zombie bashing - that kind of stuff - to help out with faster weight loss (just like real life ;) )

4 hours ago, The Pale Necromancer said:

How long does it take to lose weight in this game? because I started with obese and only eat berries for a month ingame now and the weight has this one arrow pointing down. Anyone have any ideas?

It's on a multiplayers server but my friend have not been messing with the nutitrion setting so I don't know.

you can gain weight what xD i didnt realized that yet, I mean iam eating pots full of spaghetti and I've haven't noticed it xD

Most berries have about 23 calories per -10 hunger change;

broccoli has 11 calories per -9 hunger, equals 12.2 calories per -10 hunger.

So in order to keep your stomach full while still ingesting as little calories as possible, broccoli is almost twice as effective as berries.

As far as I know broccoli is the best diet for loosing weight in vanilla.

But I think burning calories with exercise has a much bigger impact on weight loss than that minor difference in calories.

• 2 weeks later...

Eat vegs and keep yourself on peckish and you will be losing weight. Try to avoid food bonus - i tested and eating jist cabbage ( well 10 a day - broken leg) you gain fat as well. Really fast. But before that i managed to went down from 90 to 75 within two weeks. I was just hungry all the time

No need to bother devs. They do great job and i track this game since beginning ( well since cost 4.99 on steam) which is few years now i think, and keep comming back to it ever few months to see what is new. I believe sooner or later we will fogure out how it works. 

Archived