realistic clothing change

Syrax

Hello together,

today i had a good idea I think :D 

How would it be, if you kill a Zombie with a baseballbat and now your clothes aare covert with blood same if you walk in the rain there it could be full with mud if you walk in the grass/forest. It also could be weapon specialiced example that when you kill someone with a knife that the chance of covering your clothes with blood is lower. Another example is whene you do fuel into your car that the clothes also be dirty.

What do you think about my idea?

Please comment ^_^

Syrax

It is a good idea, but please read rules about suggestions, it should lead you to read already posted suggestions, so that you wouldnt post something already suggested.

Better than that, i advise you to read weekly posted devs post, as you would know what is next to come.

If there is something you wish to see, its better to support already posted suggestions, as they group many discutions and opinions on a suggestion. Lots of lonely suggestions are no easy work for devs to compile.

And as always, excuse my english, and nice day to all !

1 hour ago, Hilrof said:

It is a good idea, but please read rules about suggestions, it should lead you to read already posted suggestions, so that you wouldnt post something already suggested.

Better than that, i advise you to read weekly posted devs post, as you would know what is next to come.

If there is something you wish to see, its better to support already posted suggestions, as they group many discutions and opinions on a suggestion. Lots of lonely suggestions are no easy work for devs to compile.

And as always, excuse my english, and nice day to all !

1 hour ago, crossed said:

Being covered in blood is already in the works, next update I think :)

Ouw sry ok i will do it next time

where can i find the rules about suggestions?