automatic water drinking

Syrax

Hallo everyone,

I've noticed that you drink automatically some water if you have a bottle of water in your inv.

Is this a new feature or can you disable it in the options ?(i didn't found it there)

Thanks in advance

Syrax

21 minutes ago, nasKo said:

I don't remember it not being a thing.  Only way to stop it is to move the water bottle to one of your bags, as Maris said.

Okay thanks

But I would like to see an option soon where you can turn it off it makes the game slightly easier ;D

No blame nice game guys <3

13 hours ago, Syrax said:

But I would like to see an option soon where you can turn it off it makes the game slightly easier ;D

I am all in for toggle options and what not, but i don't see any benefit at all to make the player have to click constantly to drink water, it just becomes micro-management for the sake of it

1 hour ago, Blasted_Taco said:

I am all in for toggle options and what not, but i don't see any benefit at all to make the player have to click constantly to drink water, it just becomes micro-management for the sake of it

I agree.
Stuff like this is not challenge - it's busywork. And as much as this game is aimed at realism and a slower pace, it's still a game. For entertainment and escapism.
No reason to make it a chore.

3 hours ago, Blasted_Taco said:

1 hour ago, SDFR said:

I agree.
Stuff like this is not challenge - it's busywork. And as much as this game is aimed at realism and a slower pace, it's still a game. For entertainment and escapism.
No reason to make it a chore.

Yeah I can understand what you mean but i dont know why its only the water and the u must alle the other stuff by your self has that any reason ?

56 minutes ago, The Pale Necromancer said:

If you don't mind me asking. Why would you not want to drink water automatically?

because it would be more realistic and i dont know why you drink water automatically but you must eat food manual in my sight it make no sense 

3 minutes ago, The Pale Necromancer said:

I would assume because it would just mean you right click drink but with food you need to manage your calories and sometime you just don't want to stuff your face with as much food as possible. Some times you want to starve yourself to make the food last longer.

But I understand your viewpoint better now thanks for the reply.

Thanks for understanding :D I understand you guys to 

Thats why i would find it great if there was an possibility to turn it on and off

Archived