New Dawn Roleplay

Roflmaozors

Project Zomboid Serious Roleplay, Cold Fear

Release: 1/25/2019

[âIMG]

New Dawn Roleplay is back once again with another lore and storyline setting this time in Astoria, Oregon 2006 which is a custom-made map created by our staff. This lore will offer a pre-apocalypse stage where players will be able to own and run their own businesses if they like to with no fear of zombie invasions! It is solely up to the creativity of the player what they would like to be. Whether it is a homeless vagrant character, a fisherman, or a big-time Michelin chef it is up to you. The player base is mostly based on America, EST with the most active times around 6 PM EST to 12 AM EST. We still have a community of Oceanic players and European players on the server as well, so don't be afraid to join based on time-zone reasons. As the staff, we'll be able to find a way to accommodate that issue and also we're excited to have anyone whether they are beginner roleplayers or experienced.

LINKS

For information about the lore, click here.

Claimable custom-buildings, click here.

To start your application, click here.

MOD LIST

Hydrocraft

ORGM

MoreBuild

NaturalClock

Hairstyle

CoordinateView

NoLuck

GluttonyProfessionMod

We also have a small raffle that is on-going only for the beginning of the lore, it is a writing contest so - the best writer wins a free steam-key for Project Zomboid! Here is the link, click here.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to ask any questions here or ask us in our discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/V78CHPS

Edited by Roflmaozors

From what I understand several problem players still exist in the ND community. I personally enjoyed being a long term community member who was repeatedly framed and banned for daring to go against the secret meta communities that conspire to  throttle or essentially grief players whom they do not like.

I've played a lot of Project Zomboid and even set some standards and made some good contributions to the Project Zomboid community and this servers has made numerous attempts to frame me has tarnished my long-term legacy. This server used to be run by a fair and impartial guy who was really cool named Tibby, who paid for the server and didn't pay close enough attention to a select group who used democracy to stack the admin team with all their friends essentially turning the server into their little playground. 

Problem was, because the majority were under eighteen years of age, they couldn't afford to keep the server running so they've resorted to pay to win tactics.

I would not recommend New Dawn as a server because it directly hampers creativity and will often stack the deck against you to advance their own personal / friends narrative. I have no doubt this post will certainly stirr some attention, and invite all kinds of slander. But I can't exactly post it on their own website because they moderate it like they are the secret police.

Tl;dr ~ Rigged playground where you exist only as long as a you bring pleasure of administrators and their friends, by sucking up and pretending they are the coolest. Enjoy server rules that are directly made to favor specific players and admins spawning themselves the best equipment. The spelling and grammar isn't so bad though.
~Jack

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 3:07 PM, Jack Bower said:

From what I understand several problem players still exist in the ND community. I personally enjoyed being a long term community member who was repeatedly framed and banned for daring to go against the secret meta communities that conspire to  throttle or essentially grief players whom they do not like.

I've played a lot of Project Zomboid and even set some standards and made some good contributions to the Project Zomboid community and this servers has made numerous attempts to frame me has tarnished my long-term legacy. This server used to be run by a fair and impartial guy who was really cool named Tibby, who paid for the server and didn't pay close enough attention to a select group who used democracy to stack the admin team with all their friends essentially turning the server into their little playground. 

Problem was, because the majority were under eighteen years of age, they couldn't afford to keep the server running so they've resorted to pay to win tactics.

I would not recommend New Dawn as a server because it directly hampers creativity and will often stack the deck against you to advance their own personal / friends narrative. I have no doubt this post will certainly stirr some attention, and invite all kinds of slander. But I can't exactly post it on their own website because they moderate it like they are the secret police.

Tl;dr ~ Rigged playground where you exist only as long as a you bring pleasure of administrators and their friends, by sucking up and pretending they are the coolest. Enjoy server rules that are directly made to favor specific players and admins spawning themselves the best equipment. The spelling and grammar isn't so bad though.
~Jack

I'm not here to start a war on a forum, but I feel that a few falsehoods need to be pointed out from your post Jack.

1.) Jack you were blatantly caught duping items.  This is the reason you were banned the last time, I am not privy to the previous times you were banned.

2.) We do not have pay to win on the server.  We do offer some cosmetic perks, forum perks and other non-game changing benefits for donations to help pay for the server.

3.) All players are welcome to join in the fun.  We do not discriminate against new players, in fact, some of our best have joined the server recently.

We have problems like just about every server out there, but I felt it fair to point out the incorrect information you have here.

Edited by ElCidND

:mellow: I dunno I think a Project Zomboid Roleplay experience could be fun, even if the admins are a bit partial to their friends & boosting their own narrative before others. I wouldn't mind testin' the waters on the server granted I'd have the time.  Though I'd definitely raise hell if I was griefed or screwed over for simple petty reasons such as simply havin' a dislikin' for someone.

I'll answer this because these accusations are an attempt to tarnish my legacy.

When they say /blatantly duping items/ they mean framed. There are no logs of items duped because I didn't dupe anything.

Initially I was banned for having Alice Packs they thought I /hacked/ into the game, then when I told them you could build them with Hydrocraft and cited the recipe they just changed their reason.

Nobody can cite what I duped /blatantly duped in mass/ because I didn't dupe anything. The only evidence they ever produced was me logging off in one location and logging into another. A result of loading a backup. Which I loaded because my file became corrupted because they thought adding 12 story skyscrapers with massive hordes of zombies / fixtures / textures was a good idea. The server has huge complex logs that give tons of information, if I was duping they'd easily have been able to cite what exactly they thought I was /blatantly duping./

Pretty much they make these big claims against me to try and tarnish my legacy by saying everything I did that was great or good on the server. I could only have accomplished by cheating. Which is false, I don't  even want to be unbanned from New Dawn. I wear my ban proudly. 

Here's a story about one of their guys who had an obsession for me. Would go through every item in my base and try to interpret the rules in any way possible to try to get me in trouble. This guy, who is still an admin btw lol even after this. 

He has considerable sway on the server. So he rigged it.

He added gun mods to the server so it allowed machine guns. Restricted drops so machine guns could only be spawned and couldn't be found randomly in boxes. Added mods that allowed extra perks / classes that gave him like +9 to aim from character creation but put it behind a gate so /nobody else could take it but a select few *Approved* individuals/ Then the guy restricted the military profession which had stats that were incredibly overpowered and made no sense how strong it was, but it was balanced because. "no one else could pick it." Then part of the class is that when they spawn they get a free machine gun with a box of ammo. Then the guy walks around and says "Look how tough I am? Have you seen my penis? it is very big and nice and impressive. I am not compensating for anything I swear."

If you go up against them, expect to deal with such problems such as. Having zombies spawned on your base, have the admins friends /accidentally/ find your base. /Random/ admin events where 3 bandit players attack your base with machine guns. People ERPing 5 feet away from you... Constantly. False accusations and let's not forget some good old fashioned cheating, one such example. Making people who are their friends invincible during pvp and when asked about it claim it was an accident. 

I'm not alone either, there are big groups of people who played on ND who had to leave because the rigged favorism has made it not even worth playing because the winners and losers are decided by a select few people. Not by skill or merit, but by popularity gauged by a small group of "Superfriends."

In the words of Coach

"This used to be a nice neighborhood."

Edited by Jack Bower