hey guys haven't been here in a while Refresh me!

bearmasksenpai

Whats going on in your project zomboid games i wanna hear some ideas for traits whatever you got

and whats new with zomboid theres so much new stuff i can't keep track If you don't know where to start tell me what updates you like from lets say build 34 on ward

I think that build 41 is going to have to the new animations I can't wait!

if you don't know what to talk about just tell me how your day was

Yep Build 41 will have new animations aswell as new water effects/graphics!

Can't wait for Build 41 :D

it will truly be like a brand New game.

In my zomboid, I play alot of ORGM, its a amazing weapons mod, a must have! Then a map addon called Fort redstone.

unfit and obese are great! You just go to a tree in a remote area without zombies, push the tree while time is sped up and you will get back to fitness level 5 quickly. You also level up strenght at the same time! About 25.000xp on strenght for 8 minutes and about 3000xp for fitness. Strenght gets alot more xp atm lol.

I love doing this :P

Actually, very thin trait is better than obese since its alot easier to get weight than loosing it.

• 3 weeks later...

Ruth Howard, a.k.a. MF Legend. killed 392 zeds living a decent 24 days and 5 hours

20190126053840_1.thumb.jpg.a304e775bbaed59617b0c607b9b472da.jpg

unfortunately this photo was taken after she was bit whilst looting, she then decided to load her car up with guns and go out with a bang...

proof.jpg.bb4d0c439c2be7510597ec60ae55b88e.jpg

Ruth, however, did not go out with a bang lol

Here's a Trait; Apocalypto : you realize and accept your in a zombie apocalypse, instead of immense fear or panic you instead experience a new found joy for killing the living dead 8-)

Also Apocalypto is a pretty good movie, check it out ;-)

Dunno if this had been changed after this update but new things i noticed:

- you cannot place ant object on top of stairs as well as built tiles over it to block it

- you can kill zombies with melee through barbed wire ( high one) - awesome btw

- fire doesn't spread two tiles up ( sp from ground floor to 2nd floor

Archived