KnoxTalk Radio 101.2 MHz first NPC interaction!

Burleon

As I always start a new character I like to listen to every single radio and TV transmission during the course of the 7/8 days in which they transmit for my RP satisfaction ( especially Life and Living which is a really good TV channel that grants me Carpentry lvl 4 without needing to do anything also Cooking, Foraging, I think trapping too?:blink: ) and I was listening to KnoxTalk Radio in my base at the unnamed town gas station and there was a girl talking with the radio host on the car phone as she was at some military base and she was telling the truth about the Knox Event while the other radio stations kept lying saying everything is gonna be ok and all that, anyways and this crazy idea hit me. In the future and I mean the FUTURE lol when PZ will be around build 43-44 I think the devs should consider my crazy idea. The first ''NPC'' interaction/chat box should be with the KnoxTalk Radio host! Imagine this! you pickup a cordless phone ( phew finally a use for that son of a bitch lol ) or implement car phones in luxury cars such as the Marcia Long 500 ( which is a really rare care only found it once based off the Mercedes Benz duh!) or if the devs decide to add more luxury cars of the early 90s some Cadillacs or Lincoln's or whatnots the player should be able to call the host and speak with him and kind of have that Fallout New Vegas, 4 choices dialog kind of thing ya know?and have a 5-10 min conversation with the guy and chose either to tell him the truth about what's going on or whatever and I feel like this COULD be a great addition for the future when we will have NPC's ( hopefully! ) and sort of an idea to test NPC conversations with a not actual seen NPC but a radio host, idk give your opinions!

And hey! Before you go saying ''the military cut off all landlines'' yeah they did BUT for payphones and house phones only! Cordless phones and car phones have total different networks hence that girl was able to call from the military base while being in a car with a car phone! So let me know guys I am really curious if my idea is a good thing!

Here have a look at all of the radio and TV transmissions if you are curious to know more 

https://pastebin.com/cBQVMzCG

Edited by Burleon