Use your music

joaojotta

Question

Hello

I'm about to make a audio review of Project Zomboid for a portuguese podcast and I was wondering if I could use the games OST on the background for it of if you're coming after us.

If anyone from The Indie Stone could reply to this that would be great!

Thanks and keep up the wonderful work!

3 answers to this question

Thanks!

The link is useful yet I'd appreciate is someone from The Indie Stone could agree on leaving the "and states Project Zomboid as its influence and origin by supplying the following wording prominently with the assets: “Thanks to The Indie Stone for creating Project Zomboid http://projectzomboid.com/), which made this possible. This is an unofficial fan production for non-commercial purposes made under the Indie Stone Terms [link to these terms]“" out as I don't think it would fit on the context of reviewing the game.

I don't think this is what it's there for but reading the T&C it's what it sounds like. The terms are written in a AND AND AND way and not OR OR OR so all conditions must apply.

I see lots of videos of PZ on Youtube and none of them has this thing mentioned so... where do you draw the "non-commercial" line? We do have ads/sponsors.

Again, PLEASE (!), if someone would agree on me using the music on the background to PROMOTE PROJECT ZOMBOID in a review format for a free to listen (again, with ads) Linux community podcast, that would be great!

I don't think we'll get much more listeners from reviewing the game with or without the music but I like/try doing some quality work and some background music would be much better.

I just really like this game and would love to review it on the podcast.

Thanks!

Archived