Silent Hill Map

guryanoww

Hi!

Not long ago, I started making a map of Silent Hill, 
but faced with the fact that there is not enough time and enthusiasm to finish that.
I believe that the finished map could pass for a another challenge if you make the maximum fog and minimum loot. 

1477320987_SilentHillMap.thumb.png.0f8a38a9867ffad88da3c9c487f5de1c.png

silent_Hill_map_by_Guy_onthe_Couch.thumb.jpg.8f3e1a088e7164964ef5686c007f5ac9.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The map looks awesome! Look forward to playing it once it's released.

I'm not sure if it should be one of the challenges though. Personally, I think the game should stand on its own feet and its own ideas, rather than borrowing from other games. Certainly should be a mod though, without a doubt!

Keep up the good work.

Just adding my hat to the pile in order to say: I would love to pick up work on this. My Friends and I have played our little 3 person custom server with max fog for ages and it would be nice to silent hill it up. I was going to build the map from scratch but if you've already got the foundation that'd be great.

I mean assuming I didn't just somehow miss where the downloads were already posted. I mean I'm willing to start from scratch but it would be nice to have this little prebuilt base.

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, MrBromin said:

Just adding my hat to the pile in order to say: I would love to pick up work on this. My Friends and I have played our little 3 person custom server with max fog for ages and it would be nice to silent hill it up. I was going to build the map from scratch but if you've already got the foundation that'd be great.

I mean assuming I didn't just somehow miss where the downloads were already posted. I mean I'm willing to start from scratch but it would be nice to have this little prebuilt base.

No need, I decided to finish it, I will soon lay out a map in Steam

Archived