Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guryanoww

Silent Hill Map

Hi!

Not long ago, I started making a map of Silent Hill, 
but faced with the fact that there is not enough time and enthusiasm to finish that.
I believe that the finished map could pass for a another challenge if you make the maximum fog and minimum loot. 

1477320987_SilentHillMap.thumb.png.0f8a38a9867ffad88da3c9c487f5de1c.png

silent_Hill_map_by_Guy_onthe_Couch.thumb.jpg.8f3e1a088e7164964ef5686c007f5ac9.jpg

if you share the files with me id be happy to have a crack at it. Trying to make a permanent fog mod atm too with ashfall

The map looks awesome! Look forward to playing it once it's released.

I'm not sure if it should be one of the challenges though. Personally, I think the game should stand on its own feet and its own ideas, rather than borrowing from other games. Certainly should be a mod though, without a doubt!

Keep up the good work.

Just adding my hat to the pile in order to say: I would love to pick up work on this. My Friends and I have played our little 3 person custom server with max fog for ages and it would be nice to silent hill it up. I was going to build the map from scratch but if you've already got the foundation that'd be great.

I mean assuming I didn't just somehow miss where the downloads were already posted. I mean I'm willing to start from scratch but it would be nice to have this little prebuilt base.

On 2/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, MrBromin said:

Just adding my hat to the pile in order to say: I would love to pick up work on this. My Friends and I have played our little 3 person custom server with max fog for ages and it would be nice to silent hill it up. I was going to build the map from scratch but if you've already got the foundation that'd be great.

I mean assuming I didn't just somehow miss where the downloads were already posted. I mean I'm willing to start from scratch but it would be nice to have this little prebuilt base.

No need, I decided to finish it, I will soon lay out a map in Steam