Need Help! Twitch integration- Harm the Streamer mode

Smugwulf

I am a regular streamer of Project Zomboid and have recently been seeing other streamer having harm the streamer stream. Mostly GenerikB he has harm the hermit which is a mode where he plays a game and if someone subs or donates bits it will spawn in monsters or other mobs to attack him. I have seen him use this in minecraft, 7 days to die, and fallout 4.... Seeing that I am not that big of a streamer I would want something a bit simpler for now....  I am trying to get followers so I would like it if when someone follows me it will spawn in a horde of zombies or trigger meta events, keep it random so it makes thing interesting.  I am asking modders and developers alike to see if there is a way to do this with Project zomboid and if someone could help me setup it up. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows how this can be done. I feel it may bring more viewers for project zomboid back to the community on twitch! Thank you!

On 12/31/2018 at 4:55 PM, Smugwulf said:

I am asking modders and developers alike to see if there is a way to do this with Project zomboid and if someone could help me setup it up. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows how this can be done.

im just a normal survivor but depending on the mode you play you might be able to use admin commands to manually spawn what you need when you get a new follower/donation

36 minutes ago, Laird Thaddeus said:

im just a normal survivor but depending on the mode you play you might be able to use admin commands to manually spawn what you need when you get a new follower/donation

Yes, i realize I could do that but I wanted it more interactive with my viewers and more of a surprise for me..... Kinda want something that randomizes it for me rather than me having to spawn it in and have control still. I know the game randomizes it but want it to be right when someone follows. 

Edited by Smugwulf

It would be nice if this could eventually become a feature in the game itself so streamers could interact with their viewers in different ways like other games allow. Fortnite, Don't Starve, Don't Starve Together and other games all have different ways viewers and streamers can interact within the stream and within the game.

• 2 years later...