Need Help! Twitch integration- Harm the Streamer mode

Smugwulf

I am a regular streamer of Project Zomboid and have recently been seeing other streamer having harm the streamer stream. Mostly GenerikB he has harm the hermit which is a mode where he plays a game and if someone subs or donates bits it will spawn in monsters or other mobs to attack him. I have seen him use this in minecraft, 7 days to die, and fallout 4.... Seeing that I am not that big of a streamer I would want something a bit simpler for now....  I am trying to get followers so I would like it if when someone follows me it will spawn in a horde of zombies or trigger meta events, keep it random so it makes thing interesting.  I am asking modders and developers alike to see if there is a way to do this with Project zomboid and if someone could help me setup it up. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows how this can be done. I feel it may bring more viewers for project zomboid back to the community on twitch! Thank you!

On 12/31/2018 at 4:55 PM, Smugwulf said:

I am asking modders and developers alike to see if there is a way to do this with Project zomboid and if someone could help me setup it up. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone knows how this can be done.

im just a normal survivor but depending on the mode you play you might be able to use admin commands to manually spawn what you need when you get a new follower/donation

36 minutes ago, Laird Thaddeus said:

im just a normal survivor but depending on the mode you play you might be able to use admin commands to manually spawn what you need when you get a new follower/donation

Yes, i realize I could do that but I wanted it more interactive with my viewers and more of a surprise for me..... Kinda want something that randomizes it for me rather than me having to spawn it in and have control still. I know the game randomizes it but want it to be right when someone follows. 

Edited by Smugwulf

• 2 years later...