Steam Beta Release - 04th Nov 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17 (0010)

lemmy101

thanks guys for new version, i am just playing it, when i got a idea:

i just find better bag(container) that i already have (school bag < hiking bag). So i want to move all my stuff to from old ot new one. Soooo if i can put old one on the ground and take stuff like from crate(container), it will be much more realistic and easier.

And also some status information should be helpful, which bag is how much full(%). 

<edit>

PS:I know it could be complicated, but why should i be able only to open school bag only when it is equip on my back?

Sory for quoting myself but i found better idea for this

main problem is with managment of bags(personal container), to follow "real world" rules, player should be able to open any container which he have even when it is not equip. And also when it is inputted in other bag(maybe with manipulating speed penalty).

For example i buy stuff in pharmacy and all drugs i input in one plastic bag, and then i want to input this plastic bag in my hiking bag. So i have all same items in one place. And when i walk to my holiday cottage i want to put them in some cabinet all at once, just by putting this plastic bag at once.

And second idea is to mark my bags with some "labels", to see what is inside before "opening them"

So when i open my cabinet with my school bags and i want to take which I want (contains my hobby tools like  hammer, saw and nails) instead of my other one(contains sport tools like baseball bat, or golf club). 

Ok so a few more items

Alarms are resetting again. I logged out in a house with a alarm in west point the alarm had quit and i went to sleep them when i reloaded the alarm went off again.

I still see very little difference using a baseball bat one or two handed. it might be 10% better 2 handed witch is not worth the loss of a bag at all. i killed 53 zombies one handed and 46 with the two handed bat and i had the same amount of one shots with it equipped both ways. I did have 3 instances where i had to swing 3+ times on a downed zombie killed one handed and only once where i had to swing 4 times 2 handed. If anything 1 handed is still better because i gain more skill using it because of the one or two extra swings it takes with 0 skill in blunt.

Can i please for the love of the guy in the sky disable the tutorial window it drives me nuts have to close it out every time i log in :)

that is all i got for now ill report anything else i find later. Cant wait for the big weekend events going on see you all there.

Hello all.

Sorry for the new guy question but where should I downlaoid the game to get the leastest version first?

I have Desura version now but would the steam be the same?

Thanks.

You change the key over here http://http://www.desura.com/games/project-zomboid/keys Make sure you are logged in with your desura account and it will spit out a key you enter on Steam.

Thanks :) That drives me nuts cuz i am working on my mods to update them and i have to restart alot and it always comes up :(

Anyway one more error to report. I was looting a container and all of a sudden it stop in the middle of looting 40 9mm rounds and i could not loot anything after. I then tried to exit the game and this error keep looping and the game locked.

xxru.png

Hello all.

Sorry for the new guy question but where should I downlaoid the game to get the leastest version first?

I have Desura version now but would the steam be the same?

Thanks.

You change the key over here http://http://www.desura.com/games/project-zomboid/keys Make sure you are logged in with your desura account and it will spit out a key you enter on Steam.

Thanks I added my game to steam I take it the steam version gets updates same time as Desura?

Thanks I added my game to steam I take it the steam version gets updates same time as Desura?

No, the Desura Version only gets the "stable" Releases whereas Steam always gets the latest ones.

Just to be clear, the current release is not considered a stable one, right?  I ask because I don't do Steam.