Steam Beta Release - 04th Nov 2013 - Version 2.9.9.17 (0010)

lemmy101

School bag works fine for me in this version, but then again I've not noticed any problems beforehand.

P.S. The FPS lock improves things a lot for me. But as it says in the message, if you are still getting lower FPS in this version, try lowering your resolution, it will help.

Nice work here!

But I still have to play in the lowest resolution to get about 30 FPS (1024*768), framedrops are still there. Can't wait for the 3D Version :P Hope things will get far better then :)

System:

Win 7 64 bit

Core2Quad 9300

4Gb RAM

GeForce 460GTX

Nice work here!

But I still have to play in the lowest resolution to get about 30 FPS (1024*768), framedrops are still there. Can't wait for the 3D Version :P Hope things will get far better then :)

System:

Win 7 64 bit

Core2Quad 9300

4Gb RAM

GeForce 460GTX

Try lowering the resolution of your actual computer as well for extra gains

Nice work here!

System:

Win 7 64 bit

Core2Quad 9300

4Gb RAM

GeForce 460GTX

You're not one of the GameBooster people are you? :P

damn, ok thanks.

I still have this bug. im always overloaded.

if the backpack is full he suddenly  weighs 5-6 kg.

than of course, im overweight.

HELL, thats the third version in a row i cant play.

But im sure its extremly fun to play withput gamebreaking bug.

I love this game.  So i hope i can f ind a way to fix this :D

And, i also have low Framerate.

SIn ce the last update, i think

damn, ok thanks.

I still have this bug. im always overloaded.

if the backpack is full he suddenly  weighs 5-6 kg.

than of course, im overweight.

HELL, thats the third version in a row i cant play.

But im sure its extremly fun to play withput gamebreaking bug.

I love this game.  So i hope i can f ind a way to fix this :D

And, i also have low Framerate.

SIn ce the last update, i think

can you show a screenshot of this occurring? 

You're not one of the GameBooster people are you? :P

Seems like :D

Disable it and report back? :D

No change between on and off. ^^

But now I have an other weird bug. Just lowered my desktop resoluton (24" Screen) to 1280*720 and back again up to 1920*1080. Then I started the game and now the game doesn't go into fullscreen anymore. A black bar remains on the top and the bottom of the screen Oo (but only in 1280*720 ingame resolution)

But now I have an other weird bug. Just lowered my desktop resoluton (24" Screen) to 1280*720 and back again up to 1920*1080. Then I started the game and now the game doesn't go into fullscreen anymore. A black bar remains on the top and the bottom of the screen Oo (but only in 1280*720 ingame resolution)

Can we take the FPS talk to the support forum? I can only assume there's something twitchy going on your end because you're a candidate for a stable 30 at a decent res if ever I saw one.

Can we take the FPS talk to the support forum? I can only assume there's something twitchy going on your end because you're a candidate for a stable 30 at a decent res if ever I saw one.

Sure! Idea for the other mentioned bug? :(

I hate to be a nood, but where can I download this?

Add the game to your Steam library. If you haven't done that yet, go here: http://www.desura.com/games/project-zomboid/keys

Once the game is in your Steam library, right click it and select "properties". Navigate to the "Betas" tab and select "Beta - testing version available to all" from the dropdown. Do NOT enter any key there. Start the game to let it update.

Did you reboot your PC? If not, try that :)

Your definition of a game-breaking bug is pretty off I must say.

I think actually the weight calculation works fine again and you just have to much stuff packed into your rucksacks.

Nothing is wrong here :D

1st bag = 11.

2nd bag = 14.

We now apply 60% weight reduction because your bags are equipped (you can see the weight reduction of bags via their tooltip) :

(11 + 14) - 60% = 10.

Now you have clothes equipped, which weight an average of 1.

You also have a baseball bat which weight 2, but it's equipped, so we apply some weight reduction, it give you ~1.

So, 10 + 1 + 1 = 12 :D

Did you reboot your PC? If not, try that :)

Yep rebooted, no change :(

I just don't get it, what is this, dark magic ?! :D

Very strange. Did you try to reset your screen resolution while having PZ open? Or go to windowed mode and set the resolution from there? If that doesn't help I'd say you should try to delete all local content and reinstall PZ.

In build 0008 game run only in compatibility mode and I can play with 3 - 5 FPS.  In normal mode it show black screen.

Now is better performance in compatibility mode but normal mode still won't run.

I've never had performance problems and running the game in normal mode.

Sorry if the text is unreadable, but I had no idea how to write it.