Can't enter car because of items on seats

jan

Hello,

I have the version 40.43 (steam) of PZ. Using windows 8.1.

I used my vehicle to carry lots of fuel for home, and for that, i even put some of it on the seats.

I entered my two-seats vehicle and put some gas canon the seat that was available. I exit my car and then try toe re-enter... but i can't... from both sides (see screenshot attached).

Home is far and i crossed quite a handful of zombie horde on the way. Is there a solution for that problem ?

thanks in advance

Happy New year !

Items_on_seats.jpg

Edited by jan
version edit

You can press V to open the vehicle wheel menu. From there you can select the option to open the vehicle door. Once the door is open you can open your inventory windows and you'll be able to access the seat from there and remove any items that may be on the seat. Unless you are using this method you shouldn't be able to access the vehicle inventory and place items on the seats and in the glovebox unless you are sitting in the vehicle and on one of the seats thus preventing you from accessing that seat's inventory. If you have somehow managed to place items in the inventory of the seat you are sitting on then something is bugged.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, jan said:

not sure if it still does this but it used to move items on the seat to available seats if you attempted to get in. this would spread the items out if canceled. you would then have to wait while the items are moved again so you can enter the vehicle

• 1 month later...

It would be nice if we could access the corresponding seat through an unlocked car door (e.g. standing next to an unlocked left rear door gives access to left rear seat). As long as a door is unlocked, why should it behave differently than a closet? ;)

56 minutes ago, arkonten said:

It would be nice if we could access the corresponding seat through an unlocked car door (e.g. standing next to an unlocked left rear door gives access to left rear seat). As long as a door is unlocked, why should it behave differently than a closet? ;)

You can already. You just need to open the door.