Any mod like NIght of the Dead, some round survival?

edsonsummers

Hello fellas. Ive been playing this for a while since its first sale. ANd now ive been wondering about the different kind of game setups on mods. Is there any available? 

Like in Warcraft 3 there was this custom game, Night of the Dead, during the day you could scavange but during night u had to survive at most. Was like a round system. Not saying we need something specific like that, but is there any mods that alter this setup of envyroment?

Thx for your time.

Edited by edsonsummers

I have no idea what's Night of the dead like, but there is a sandbox option to make the zombies active only at night, that makes scavenging during the day easier. There's also a mod called Nocturnal zombies that makes the zombies even more active at night. Combining the two you could probably set up something like easy scavenging time during the day and running and hiding time during the night :D

Edited by crossed

7 hours ago, edsonsummers said:

Hello fellas. Ive been playing this for a while since its first sale. ANd now ive been wondering about the different kind of game setups on mods. Is there any available? 

Like in Warcraft 3 there was this custom game, Night of the Dead, during the day you could scavange but during night u had to survive at most. Was like a round system. Not saying we need something specific like that, but is there any mods that alter this setup of envyroment?

Thx for your time.

What your looking for is the "house in the woods - last stand accumulator" challenge. That is the closest you will get to what you're looking for. You need to survive waves of zombies and in-between waves you spend points to level up and buy new weapons and ammo. Sadly I don't know of any mods that change the game in the way you're looking for.

Edited by leon2356

15 minutes ago, edsonsummers said:

I will try both! Thx for quick answer.

Can any of those be set to multiplayer?

The mod can, I don't know about the challenge. I think the latter is only for single player. I'm working on an addon for "coxishop" that will make a arcade mode for project zomboid. where you get one point per zombie kill and you spend those points on Weapons, Food, Nails, Meds, wooden planks, and books. stuff like that.

• 3 years later...