Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PZ Crashes After Loading Character Textures

3 posts in this topic

I bought a game in Steam and can't play. I tried to look for this information on forums, but nothing helped. I have updated all drivers and Java, but nothing helped. Also, tried to run both 32-bit and 64-bit application. I am about to refund the game.

logs.zip

yea im having the same problem with my game too,though i can only even try the 32 bit one(old computer)im a veteran lurker around here an im hoping i can fix it soon but its been like a few weeks,i got it to launch on this rig once, but it was soo long ago,an was on a different OS

On 12/21/2018 at 6:22 AM, Evil_Cheetah said:

I bought a game in Steam and can't play. I tried to look for this information on forums, but nothing helped. I have updated all drivers and Java, but nothing helped. Also, tried to run both 32-bit and 64-bit application. I am about to refund the game.

logs.zip

1 hour ago, gonomonakak said:

yea im having the same problem with my game too,though i can only even try the 32 bit one(old computer)im a veteran lurker around here an im hoping i can fix it soon but its been like a few weeks,i got it to launch on this rig once, but it was soo long ago,an was on a different OS

You can try following this post:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/108600/discussions/0/1728701877455400424/

Some older machines wont be able to run the latest version because of hardware limitations. I would first suggest editing the options.ini file as explained in the post. If that doesn't help then you can try a roll-back to the pre-vehicles version and see if the game is playable in that state.