Visually Glitched Walls

hassan94935

Hello everyone,

I've browsed some pages here on the forums to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me, but I couldn't find any solutions.

I was having problems with my game not launcing in the past few days. It started working again by itself, but now the walls and windows on my game are glitched when I'm inside. It looks normal when I'm outside. When inside and fully zoomed out it gets better, but slowly becomes visible again when I zoom in.
Also, it happens with any graphic settings.

I already deactivated all my mods and reinstalled the game twice and the problem persists. I'm sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I don't know where to look at and it's really annoying. Please help me, what should I do?

20181219221225_1.jpg

20181219221231_1.jpg

20181219221233_1.jpg

20181219215140_1.jpg

20181219215308_1.jpg

Edited by hassan94935

13 hours ago, EnigmaGrey said:

What graphics card you have? If you do not have one, what processor model?

Those are my settings:

Intel Core i3-7100U CPU @ 2.40Ghz, 4.0GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620

It's a pretty weak laptop, but I've been using it to play PZ for about a year and only had some minor performance issues, never a graphical problem. Maybe something changed on a recent patch and I'm not aware of?

Unsure. So far it seems to be limited to Intel HD 620s and 630s, so I'm not sure how much is really due to the current changes or just something with Intel drivers, yet. Need more people to draw any conclusions.

Even more confusing, as I do have a laptop that has a HD 630, but it doesn't have this problem. But, it also has a 1050ti and even though I tried disabling it, I'm not convinced that is actually fully off.