NPK Fertilizer should empty to sack

Demonic_Kat

18 hours ago, Pandorea said:

This is good, though, no? You can reuse the sack for your own-made compost or for carrying things if needed.

Yep I'm saying it'd be good if that happened. It doesn't currently. Once emptied the bag disappears.

(I hope I'm understanding you right when I reply to this. I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or if you think I meant the opposite lol.)

3 hours ago, Demonic_Kat said:

Yep I'm saying it'd be good if that happened. It doesn't currently. Once emptied the bag disappears.

Ok, hahah :) I see what happened.  You should have started with that^

"Just as the title says, using the entire bag of fertilizer leaves an empty sack" - to me sounds like a description of what happens in game now. And certainly not like an expression of a need or a wish of any sort.

I'm sorry :) 

17 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Ok, hahah :) I see what happened.  You should have started with that^

"Just as the title says, using the entire bag of fertilizer leaves an empty sack" - to me sounds like a description of what happens in game now. And certainly not like an expression of a need or a wish of any sort.

I'm sorry :) 

Hahaha well now everyone who's confused will be no longer be confused by the end of this. I'll keep my wording in mind in the future. :D