Certain walls or railings with trim in corners don't care about game rules?

Pop

So I just noticed this now. Not sure if it's a new bug or an old one.

If you have a wall with walltrim, or a railing with trim placed on top of it with layering, next to a corner, the wall or railing will be on top of the trim.

With the editor, I attempted to place the wall and railing with both Wall # 1 & Wall # 2, whilst placing the trim in Trim layer #1 & #2, Overlay #1-4.

Meaning I've tried all different layer combinations, still the railing or wall will be in front of the trim.

If I understand it correctly, the layers in the list that is over the other groups, will be placed on top of the sub group.

Like furniture #4 is placed, or loaded, after furniture #1, to make sure that it's displayed and loaded correctly.

Wall #1 is under, or behind, Wall#2. Curtain #1 is displayed under curtain #2, so that #2 is the more visible layer.

But especially corner tiles with walls and railings don't want to apply to this rule.

Even if I place a railing as the wall trim #1, and use the trim in wall overlay #4, the wall will load in front of the trim.

Known issue, or what gives? It's driving me mad because the editors display it correctly, only in the game does it change back.

And it only applies to certain walls or railings in the corners, not every time.

Edit: I uploaded some pictures to help show what I mean.

Overview.png

Ingame Bug.png

Yellow: Trim is on wall overlay layer #4. 

Red: Trim is on wall overlay layer #3.
Green: Trim is on wall overlay layer #2.
Purple: Trim is on wall furniture layer #2.

Blue: Trim is on wall trim layer #2.

The railings is on wall layer #2. Consistently on all railings.
All the non problematic trims are on wall trim #2, with no problems.

So why does these places not work? As you see in the overview picture, it all looks as intended.
It looks like I want it in TileZed, BuildEd and WorldEd, but the game itself will do this..
The editors follow the layering rule, game follows the layering rule, but the colored markings are an exception only in the game, regardless of layer.

Edited by Newt
Pictures.

So I've decided to work around this problem. I believe I've found a solution that will force the game to display the railings and trims correctly.
The fix is pretty simple, copy and cut up the tilesheets that I want to use, combine them into a single tile, make new tilesheets, add these to a custom tilepack.

Now there's no trim to add to the railing, because the railing will have the trim as part of being a railing. Hopefully it will do the trick.

I'll report back wether successful or not.