Lesson Learnt - Corpse disposal

Laird Thaddeus

I learned a valuable lesson today, never play with fire.

Been alive about a month and a half on SP. doing quite well witha base in the heart of westpoint over the hardware store. survived a few hordes and had to repair all the doors once. The corpses were starting to smell bad though and id run out of crates to stash them in so it was time to pile them up and burn them. i probably had a half dozen big piles out in the road each one burnt happily with no spreading. i had a pile on the roof garden though that i couldnt be bothered to carry down so i set fire to it. Now i did this thinking corpse fire dont spread as they never have for me.

it spread

Spoiler

?imw=2048&imh=1365&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

i did my best to extinguish it but a lass my water supply dwindled and i could do no more, time for plan B i salvaged what i could but it spread fast and by the time id loaded the spare Genny and the medicines into the van my kitchen was gone and so were all my tools. it was time to watch my empire fall and salvage what was left after words

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.632232ea90f0485de56ede5563f9a11c.png

i was left with a perimeter fence, a collection of cars and my crops (shouldn't these burn?). time to find a new home. 

Archived