FPS Low & CPU GPU also Low this is not right

Chess of Confusion

This should not be happening when i'm away from the horde of Z'z everything is fine.. meaning FPS but it's when i have a large group of the them my FPS goes down..now when you think of that it seems normal.. but NOT when your GPU and CPU are not even being touched. The lowest the FPS has dropped is 26..the highest my CPU was when this happened was 45% and GPU was 14% and everything is set to maxed in the option's.

FPS is uncapped i've tried turning on/off V-Sync i've tried every single setting. In my Nvidia control panel the power is set to performance in task manger i've set the game priority to high still nothing..the only time when the FPS should drop is when the CPU and GPU are hitting 100% but it's not the case so if anyone can help that would be lovely thank you.

Edited by Chess of Confusion

what's super survivors ? i'm on about campaign single player..does this happen to everyone..dose everyone get Low FPS in game as well with GPU and CPU..i would have thoght the GPU and CPU would have prevented that from happening. Unless your CPU and GPU are not recommended for the game..but the thing with this game is.. gaming PC's that are 10 years old can run this game or even older. Mine can definitely run this no problem. 

I'm use to having my game's being at 100% with GPU and CPU when i see FPS drops..which is normal..Not when either of them hit above 50% it's almost like my GPU and CPU are not really picking up the game at all.. which is wired. It almost like you can run 2 games at once while playing PZ..i know the graphics are simplistic and all..but with everything else going on in the background like rendering in everything.. that should at least make the GPU work more harder. My only other thought is the game still isn't really optimize properly yet anyway thanks for the reply.    

I've should have thought of that i just realised that the hydrocraft  still hasn't been patched yet and plays up the game...not that i'm using that MOD right now... i'm using other mods..i'm trying to set up a LP for my Utube Channel were i'm trying to make it out in the woods.  A friend made me a mod were i can forage for nails and dirty rags..which is what you need to build...so I've been taking all mods off and adding them on one by one to find out which are the broken one's so far so good with the game running OK. Thanks of reminder and Merry Christmas to all.

Edited by Chess of Confusion