Chopper interuptus.

count_zero99uk

Was just starting to show a friend the base we were going to base out of on the game which i had built log walls up around and such, helecopter comes draws zombies from all over, now i have a lot of zombies pulling the place apart.

Tomorrow when i go to fix this is there anyway to use admin powers to clean them up? or at least make the job easier?  That would be to either kill the zombies, and make the bodies vanish, or just make the zombies vanish?

18 hours ago, count_zero99uk said:

Tomorrow when i go to fix this is there anyway to use admin powers to clean them up? or at least make the job easier?  That would be to either kill the zombies, and make the bodies vanish, or just make the zombies vanish? 

doesn't that sort of ruin the point of a zombie survival game? Personally i see it as part of the game keeping the perimeter clear of zombies

if its MP server and you have admin account just log in and kill them. the admin character is invincible and invisible on spawn. You would still need to get rid of the bodies but again if you have server control you could change the settings to remove corpses after x time frame.

On 12/19/2018 at 3:00 PM, Laird Thaddeus said:

doesn't that sort of ruin the point of a zombie survival game? Personally i see it as part of the game keeping the perimeter clear of zombies

if its MP server and you have admin account just log in and kill them. the admin character is invincible and invisible on spawn. You would still need to get rid of the bodies but again if you have server control you could change the settings to remove corpses after x time frame.

I would normaly say yes, but wanted to get the starter bit set up for the people who play.  If something similar happens once the game starts, well thats that.

Archived