Screen goes black on 2nd story

shabz

Build 40.40

Mods enabled - ArmorMod, Bedford Falls, Drayton (Rebuild), Filibuster Rhymes Used Cards, Ford Redstone, Louisiana, ORTM (Rechambered).

Heyo,

So I built a 2 story base in the forest and once I roofed off the second floor, any time I go through the door from outside to the second floor my screen goes completely pitch black. Same happens if I ascend the stairs from the first floor of my base to the second. I've got lights inside at night, still black. Day time, still black. If i knock out a roof tile it won't happen - but I get the dreaded wind chill if I do so. I also get a large amount of the red error numbers in the bottom right of the screen any time I attempt to enter the second floor when it's closed off. I can still fumble around in the dark and open/close doors etc, just can't see anything and the errors pile up.

Just wanted to report - feel free to let me know if you need any additional info or files. Thanks!

Cheers

The Armor mod seems to be causing issues in general. I'd just try disabling that, first.

If you still get the Red Box of Angry Bees after that, grab the logs.zip file in %UserProfile%\Zomboid and attach it to the bottom of your reply ("drag files here to attach" box).