Whats the first thing you’ll do In build 41?

sniperman1109

I just wanna hear what’s on your guys list of things you’ll wanna wear/try out when the anamations make it into the game! I’m gonna go through and try and discover truly how many animations are in the game and see how in depth they truly are! But I know I won’t be disappointed because the devs rock and are working their butts off to make it right! Not to mention while I will be wearing a spiffing head with a wedding dress lol Throw away characters are the best! 

4 minutes ago, Batsphinx said:

I write the devlogs, and I'm afraid I don't :D

https://projectzomboid.com/blog/2015/03/to-russia-with-love/

Q. Will there be a way to protect yourself from scratches or bites, for example – tape a journal to our wrists, or wear several clothes at once? Will we see winter clothing? (Fedor Ushanov)

AH: There will be many more clothing options in the final game, which will have their own stats. So motorcycle leathers will protect you from scratches far more effectively than a cotton t-shirt, for example. And yes, some clothing will be better for a winter climate than summer, rain protection, etc. Whether we get as in-depth as ‘crafting an item to yourself’ as in your journal taped to wrists example, that remains to be seen. In principle there’s no reason why we can’t have craftable clothing in the same way as we have craftable everything else. But it’s unlikely we’d be able to represent all these craftable varieties (should we implement them) visually on the character.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the various backpacks look. What does my character look like with a duffel on his back, a schoolbag in his right hand and a full garbage bag in his left? Is there going to be a notable difference between using a rolling pin and a baseball bat? Until now, these have been the same. If the baseball bat is equipped in only one hand, will I see it swung with only one hand? So far, regardless how it's equipped, the animation shows a two-handed swing - even when a bag is held in the secondary slot.

If it's raining and my dainty little guy is carrying an umbrella equipped in his secondary slot, can he still get an awesome killing strike with a kitchen knife held in the primary slot.

To tell the truth, I'm liking all the new things regarding layered clothing, but I am looking forward to seeing how additional details show up in combat. Let the Zeds do a fashion show. I think the blood splashing effects should be awesome.

I'm personally looking forward to the updated zombie models, having a guy missing an arm shuffle by the window with blood covering him will be an extra fright given the extra animated details. 

And I can act out my Shaun of the Dead fantasy of wearing a white shirt with blood spatters up the front, stumbling into my safehouse to make a nice cuppa'. I can't believe I've been waiting since 2016 for this, It'll be worth it though. I'm personally abstaining from playing and have been for about 2 years so I can fully soak in the atmosphere. It's been a painful wait but one that will keep me playing for a long time after it's done. 2011 seems so long ago since I got my hands on the alpha!

Project Zomboid, Mount & Blade: Bannerlord and also LSPDFR for GTA V are my 3 games that will keep me happy for many months to come. (Mainly Zomboid since I love all things zombie)

Archived