Whats the first thing you’ll do In build 41?

sniperman1109

On 1/8/2019 at 1:53 AM, You've Got Red On You said:

I'm personally looking forward to the updated zombie models, having a guy missing an arm shuffle by the window with blood covering him will be an extra fright given the extra animated details. 

And I can act out my Shaun of the Dead fantasy of wearing a white shirt with blood spatters up the front, stumbling into my safehouse to make a nice cuppa'. I can't believe I've been waiting since 2016 for this, It'll be worth it though. I'm personally abstaining from playing and have been for about 2 years so I can fully soak in the atmosphere. It's been a painful wait but one that will keep me playing for a long time after it's done. 2011 seems so long ago since I got my hands on the alpha!

Project Zomboid, Mount & Blade: Bannerlord and also LSPDFR for GTA V are my 3 games that will keep me happy for many months to come. (Mainly Zomboid since I love all things zombie)

I agree it has been a long wait but it is gonna make the game soooo much better and it is going to steal hours and hours of my life when it comes out! Project zomboid is by far my favorite game in the world and I just wanna thank the devs for doing such a good job bringing my dream zombie game to life, it is truly a grand game  and I plan on playing it for the rest of my life. Lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/7/2019 at 7:20 PM, Batsphinx said:

I think that, unfortunately, at this point 'journals taped to wrists' is a confirmed 'no' :D

To bad. Though, I don't know what exactly is planned in regards of craftable clothing, but maybe craftable armor pieces or armored clothing of various materials could be feasible. Like:

4 books/newspaper + 1 duct tape (+clothing) = paper/cardboard armor

2 boots + 1 duct tape + 1 knife (+clothing) = leather armor

1 car tire + duct tape + 1 knife (+clothing) = rubber armor

1 wooden plank + duct tape + saw (+clothing) = wooden armor

1 metal sheet + duct tape + wielding torch (+clothing) = metal armor

Would be quite awesome to see arm bracers, knee/chin pads, shoulder pads or chest plates crafted of basic materials like paper, cardboard, rubber, etc...

However, back to the initial topic: When build 41 is out, I am going to build the biggest walk-in wardrobe ever made :-D

Archived