How to add multiple spawn regions to a standalone map mod? (Partly Solved)

spyjack

Hello everyone! I've been working on making a (will be) large standalone map (not connected to Muldraugh). I was wondering how I could effectively add more spawn regions to it (ones for each 'town'), currently it just bugs out and adds another world which isn't what I want.

I was also curious how one might efficiently create multiple spawnpoints regions in Worlded as it currently seems I can create one and then would have to go and manually add the spawnpoints to all the other regions as it doesn't differentiate them. I imagine I could do this by creating multiple maps and merging them together, but I want to avoid splitting the .lots and such between multiple folders.

Appreciate any and all help!

Here are a couple map teasers for those curious, will be posting in WIP fairly soon.39dIGVy.jpg

JT8n6KE.jpg

Edited by spyjack

Figured out what I was doing wrong with the worlds, so I now have multiple spawn regions working. However, I still would like to know if anyone has any tips for multiple spawn regions in Worlded.

Edit: Also, is there a way to name the worlds so they aren't just 'World 1' and 'World 2'

Edited by spyjack