Container Order

Kaleidozombie

After having a helicopter event and having several of the containers at our safehouse smashed to bits I encountered the problem of having to scroll down through dozens of bags to get to the floor container so I could pick up the bags to place them in another crate elsewhere since the container they were in was destroyed. It would be nice to chance the sort order of the containers to the right of each inventory window (especially those in the world) so that after the containers such as crates, counters, cupboards, refrigerators and the like the floor is the next available container before all of the containers such as purses, schoolbags, dufflebags and the like. You could also expand this to include corpses. The container in question held about 10 of every type of bag a character could carry and having to cycle through them all to get down to the bottom of the list to the floor container so I could pick up the items was rather inconvenient. On keyboard and mouse it's possible to use the scroll wheel which makes this a little less problematic, but I play on the controller so I have to tap the bumper for each and every container I want to cycle through. I know this isn't an urgent fix, but it would be nice if it can be added to the list of possible fixes and can be worked on sometime in the future.

I have not played in a while, but didn't it use to have a expand/retract feature for the bags list (and any other items)... allowing you to view items (and bags) as a list or a single stack.

Arguably though, this feature does not work if you renamed each bags.

As for your suggestion, I'd have to see it in action because I'm having trouble visualizing it's implementation.