I Am Sad

Kaleidozombie

4 hours ago, Axezombie said:

How did you die?

I got cocky. A helicopter came and we'd been through worse and survived without as much as a scratch. I was tired, but so was my character. And a bit over-encumbered, exhausted and had a fractured leg on top of it. The north side of our base had no activity so I decided to move south. As I was killing some zombies at the entrance to our base on the west some zombies sneaked up behind me and I was bitten. Then as I tried to make my way back up to the north side and safety I was surrounded by more zombies. I tried to bandage myself but there were too many zombies and I had to keep moving. Someone came to help but I kept getting slower as I bled out and I would get scratched more and bleed more until I finally died from blood loss. I never did get a moment to stop and bandage my wounds. At least I took down a few of them with my trusty shotgun before I went down. It sucks, because I had several skills maxed out and several more close to max. What I should have done was got into my car and drove over them instead of trying to level up my aim skill some more. That decision cost me. There were several other choices I should have made. I made a lot of mistakes.

I was building a full on city in an rp server, and named it Ekron Republic. I started writing history books, laws, making factories, perimeter log walls, offices, and worked out a full government system, got ahold of a lot of weaponry to stock up the Republic Military, radios, and a good arsenal of functional vehicles. Got 6 generators. I did this by myself as others have abandoned me. I was nearly ready to start getting citizens, I was excited. Built lending library. Was planning on unionizing with other groups to form states and a small nation.

Then Weather build came, and a full on server reset. All gone.

I still can't get over it.

10 hours ago, Kaleidozombie said:

I got cocky. A helicopter came and we'd been through worse and survived without as much as a scratch. I was tired, but so was my character. And a bit over-encumbered, exhausted and had a fractured leg on top of it. The north side of our base had no activity so I decided to move south. As I was killing some zombies at the entrance to our base on the west some zombies sneaked up behind me and I was bitten. Then as I tried to make my way back up to the north side and safety I was surrounded by more zombies. I tried to bandage myself but there were too many zombies and I had to keep moving. Someone came to help but I kept getting slower as I bled out and I would get scratched more and bleed more until I finally died from blood loss. I never did get a moment to stop and bandage my wounds. At least I took down a few of them with my trusty shotgun before I went down. It sucks, because I had several skills maxed out and several more close to max. What I should have done was got into my car and drove over them instead of trying to level up my aim skill some more. That decision cost me. There were several other choices I should have made. I made a lot of mistakes.

You would still die from the Infection if you did bandage yourself and ran away tho

News reporters are the biggest trolls

3 hours ago, InfectedPie said:

You would still die from the Infection if you did bandage yourself and ran away tho

I wanted to finish off the zombies at least before I died. Plus I had a few other things I could have finished up in that time. Now I have to level up carpentry again on my new character. At ant rate, the zombies didn't care about my plans and so proceeded to tear me to bits as I tried to get away.

Archived