Sunday driver/Speed demon need changes.

Burger_Time

Let's be clear — These two perks are pretty unrealistic. Like really? Why can't you press that gas pedal a bit stronger? Or how did you drive faster if your car can't?

My suggestion is — depending on perks, your character should panic when driving fast, and only the panic should affect driving. I.e if your character panic, he will turn worse.

So, let's begin to talk about perks.

Sunday driver should not affect speed. It should decrease the speed limit before yiur character starts to panic. Let's say, if you have this perk and you drive faster than 30 mph, your character will start panic. 

Speed demon should remove this speed limit. If you don't have a coward perk, your character won't panic if he drives fast.

This would make a lot more sense than it does now.

35 minutes ago, Burger_Time said:

Let's be clear — These two perks are pretty unrealistic. Like really? Why can't you press that gas pedal a bit stronger? Or how did you drive faster if your car can't?

My suggestion is — depending on perks, your character should panic when driving fast, and only the panic should affect driving. I.e if your character panic, he will turn worse.

So, let's begin to talk about perks.

Sunday driver should not affect speed. It should decrease the speed limit before yiur character starts to panic. Let's say, if you have this perk and you drive faster than 30 mph, your character will start panic. 

Speed demon should remove this speed limit. If you don't have a coward perk, your character won't panic if he drives fast.

This would make a lot more sense than it does now.

I like this idea. Push yourself out of comfort zone > get panicked > get less control over car because you can't take it :) Would be great if the char could overcome this in time, similarly to gaining / losing weight.

This makes more sense then current iteration.

The engine revving sound of speed demon alone is unbearable plus it also increases fuel consumption by about 5%.

Also sunday driver increases fuel consumption by over 100%, and it's not even in the description.

Sunday driver could risk of stalling when driving a car with manual transmission. I.e. every time when they are accelerating the car from standing still there would be a risk of the engine stopping and the car doing a small jump forward. Increased risk if starting uphill