Sleeping

Laird Thaddeus

Many possibilities :

Sound. when it is big enough to wake your character up

Nightmare. especially if your character is almost panicked and stressed after waking up

Unclean sleeping room. never happened to me, but I heard items or bloods mess around sleeping place could cause stress.

My suggestion is that you move your base somewhere else. redeploying your character to quiet, safer place might help.

im camped above the hardware store in westpoint. bedroom is clean and i routinely sweep the surround so noise should be limited . my cloths are filthy but the room is ok. i might start stripping for bed see if that helps.

i might have to relocate anyway as ive just pulled a horde through my base and im currently on the run

My character have no sleep traits but he sleeps 12-15 hours (in multiplayer) if I don't interrupt him.

And it does not matter if I am surrounded by zombies or in moving car. I sleep a lot in any situation.

Sometimes I even feel a strong panic during sleep.

Is it OK?

1 hour ago, Maris said:

My character have no sleep traits but he sleeps 12-15 hours (in multiplayer) if I don't interrupt him.

And it does not matter if I am surrounded by zombies or in moving car. I sleep a lot in any situation.

Sometimes I even feel a strong panic during sleep.

Is it OK?

It's normal to sleep that much if he's "ridiculously tired", like if you chop trees all day, or only sleep every other day.
And yeah, you can get nervous in your sleep if there are zombies around, or sometimes just you randomly have a nightmare.

On 12/10/2018 at 11:13 AM, crossed said:

It's normal to sleep that much if he's "ridiculously tired", like if you chop trees all day, or only sleep every other day.
And yeah, you can get nervous in your sleep if there are zombies around, or sometimes just you randomly have a nightmare

always good to know my character isn't normal. i survived the horde. spent a in game day luggin bodies into a pile became ridiculously tired and exhausted. slept 4 hours and got up. had to take sleeping tablets and go back to sleep to get rif of the rest of the tiredness

• 2 weeks later...

I  have been having the same problem, but I'm in the police station in Westpoint and have not cleared the streets yet. I didn't know zombies nearby and bloody messes would be an issue, but with how amazingly detailed the game is, I should have guessed. I think drinking tea before sleep might help though, so I'll try that as well.

Archived