Durability wall

Tradus

Dear creator of the game Project Zomboid.
It will be difficult for you to read my message because of the language barrier between us.
But I will try to give you the essence of my question.
I play on the server New Hope, this is quite popular in Russia PVP server.
We unite into factions and defend our bases with walls.
At the moment, the admin server set the maximum strength for the metal wall. Strength is 35,000 HP.
One blow of the fire ax deals 35 damage.
thus, to break the wall you need 1000 blows with an ax. (The woodcutter will do it faster)
I have to ask you! If it's not difficult for you, increase the hp buffer on the walls from 35,000 to 100,000.

Or
add the ability to change the damage of weapons on the walls. in such a way that it does not affect the game player.
For example, if you reduce the damage of an ax, then it will cut wood longer.

I see two ways, 1) increase the maximum possible safety margin of the wall.
2) Adjust the damage inflicted by various types of weapons on improvised buildings.

If something is not clear. quote it in a reply message I will try to rephrase my thought.

1 hour ago, DoritoS said:

wait, it takes 1000 hits from an axe to break a wall and you want it increased? why lol

one player makes 300 hits in 7 minutes 40 seconds. and considering the fact that in 1 tile several players can attack ... I think you do not need to be a genius to understand my point.

You can build a ladder and enter the base. With the current wall durability, any tramp can penetrate into the basement while you go to the toilet. I do not plan to defend my base 24/7. Otherwise, why do we need such expensive complex buildings, if they can be broken in 8 minutes?

I think, the problem is that that you do not really need to be able to build a staircase. You just need to find a car or a gun to be able to bring medium-sized horde to this fortress to bring the walls down in no time. No skill required whatsoever.