Can't lose weight

Ricozan

I started off normal weight (80) then I gained weight to about 87 and got the trait Overweight and for over 2 months in-game time I remained 87 with a down arrow right next to it. I've only eaten vegetables and healthy stuff ever since I got overweight and Ive done A LOT of running with a heavy load and chopping trees and still not even any weight loss even with the 1 down arrow right next to my weight. I also can gain weight if I stuff myself with high cal foods. Also the friends that I play with (I'm hosting the server) can gain and lose weight pretty easily if they eat the right things so its just me who cant lose weight. Is this a bug? Please help. Nutrition is also enabled in the server settings which I want on, I just want to be able to lose weight =[

8 hours ago, Ricozan said:

I started off normal weight (80) then I gained weight to about 87 and got the trait Overweight and for over 2 months in-game time I remained 87 with a down arrow right next to it. I've only eaten vegetables and healthy stuff ever since I got overweight and Ive done A LOT of running with a heavy load and chopping trees and still not even any weight loss even with the 1 down arrow right next to my weight. I also can gain weight if I stuff myself with high cal foods. Also the friends that I play with (I'm hosting the server) can gain and lose weight pretty easily if they eat the right things so its just me who cant lose weight. Is this a bug? Please help. Nutrition is also enabled in the server settings which I want on, I just want to be able to lose weight =[

Any mods? Are you an admin?

8 hours ago, Spikelord said:

an easy way to lose weight is to only eat when it gets low not starving but hungry

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me, I've been only eating when im Very Hungry till I get Hungry and nothing changes. Just the same weight with one down arrow next to it. On the other hand my friends on the server can drop or gain weight pretty quick if they eat the right foods.

19 hours ago, Ricozan said:

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me, I've been only eating when im Very Hungry till I get Hungry and nothing changes. Just the same weight with one down arrow next to it. On the other hand my friends on the server can drop or gain weight pretty quick if they eat the right foods.

odd Very odd

Archived