Happy Halloween!

MashPotato

Man this is my least favourite day of the year but also paradoxically the day I make the most money - its not easy running a fancy dress shop.

If anyone is in the Brighton Area then come on down to my new store on Circus Parade and say "Hi". I will be the guy running around like a maniac making sure the Costume girls aren't being too sassy to the customers, the make-up people aren't dawdling and the pair of poofs I have running the check-out counter aren't gossiping (too much).

In fact its probably best if you DONT come in and say "Hi" today as I'll be f-a-a-a-r too busy.

Happy Halloween !! . . .*Goes to work.*

But, i'll be back before the first horde arrives . . . Speaking of which, I better find something for those blood-suckers to eat as I go back home, or they may just devour me. :-|

Speaking of which, what should I buy for the little monsters? I don't want to give out bags of hydrogenated oil or high-fructose corn-syrup, so what other options do I have that are non-lame? Any suggestions?

If worse comes to worse, I may have to, but I rather not give out things so bad for their health . . .:( Quite the dilemma!

I live almost next to an elementary school.

I turned off all the lights and acted like I'm not home.

After 7 DING DONGS in half an hour I turned off the DING DONG as well...

DING DONG

That's not a bad idea . . . the elementary school is exactly one block from me.

Speaking of which, what should I buy for the little monsters? I don't want to give out bags of hydrogenated oil or high-fructose corn-syrup, so what other options do I have that are non-lame? Any suggestions?

Promptly lacerated tallow in wax paper.

If you still want to give out candy rather than raisins or something like that, they have gummies that are made from real fruit juice. They still have sugars, but it's all fruit juice-derived so there's no corn syrup etc

EDIT: oh wait--the stuff I was thinking of DOES have corn syrup in them ;)http://welchsfruitsnacks.com/products/

There might be some brands that don't, though.

Promptly lacerated tallow in wax paper.

lol, you should ask the devs to give me a shout-out during the credits for PZ, or a nice, "this is dedicated to the Spaniard" after I'm eaten alive by costumed hooligans for having such a poor candy selection.

If you still want to give out candy rather than raisins or something like that, they have gummies that are made from real fruit juice. They still have sugars, but it's all fruit juice-derived so there's no corn syrup etc :)

That's . . . a good idea! There may be hope for me yet!