In game vanilla tiles missing and/or swapped from tilezed/worlded/builded.

Pop

So I seem to have another problem. Not sure what's going on really.

Whenever I make a map in tilezed, worlded and builded, and later on load it in to the game, there's so many tiles missing.

What I mean is that most things do work and show up, but a lot of the things I add, like wall vines or edge grass, either gets removed or gets it's tile swapped with another.

I can for example build a wall and add wall vines to it by layering. But when loading up the map in the game, either the wall vines are missing completely, or they have changed to another wall vine, so that they all look the same.

So it looks the same in tilezed, as in worlded, as in buildinged. But when loaded in to the game some tile textures are swapped, some just plain removed.

What's going on here? How do I get the game to actually show my map the way it is made?

Edited by Newt

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 4:57 AM, Atoxwarrior said:

I would recommend using the tilezed that is downloaded from steam that is updated, you probably have a set of old tiles, or it may be that the layers you use to place the objects are not well distributed. 

Thank you for the answer. When reading another thread it was said to stay away from those, because they were not being updated..

Either way, I started making my own tilesets by copying from what was already provided, then adding them as a custom tileset to my mods insteads.

That way it stays in game atleast, but it takes a lot more effort. I'll see about getting the steam version though, could be nice to have more choices without cutting, pasting, tiledeffing so many tiles I want to use.

Extra information: Also I found that if I add some textures with TileZed, rather than BuildEd, meaning to the cell itself rather than to the buildings, it seems more textures and tiles work that way and don't get removed.

Edited by Newt
Extra information: