Time Out Error When Connecting To Steam Servers

NightRevolt

Question

Hey everyone,

I've been having a weird problem lately while trying to play on a provate steam server through the ''Host'' option at the menu.

At first, i was able to make two servers. In both servers a friend of mine couldn't join because apparently he wasn't whitelisted. The instructions on a little box when i first entered the server said that to whitelist him i just had to click his ''name'' twice. I have no idea where, it didn't specify if i remember correctly.

After that i just simply couldn't make another server, it would always time out or lose connection when it got to loading into the server itself.

After a while i tried entering a friend's steam server just like mine and was timed out again. I deleted the saves on the multiplayer folder, and for the first time iw as able to enter on a steam server. When he closed it and i tried to connect into it again, i was timed out again, even though i deleted all files on the multiplayer saves folder again before trying it.

Does anyone know why i can't seem to connect? Everything works fine until the point of actually loading the server. I'm getting tired of all those ''time out''s.

CAF4AA19473FB79F69FF4DF99BE2E7D8DC9105F8[1]

44FD3C83916A13B33E033955938AF2EF307577BF[1]

3 answers to this question

Archived