Issues with Controller Test beta

Kaleidozombie

Question

I'm having some issues with the controller test beta. The game is detecting my PS4 controller and it controls just fine, but it isn't recognizing it as a PS4 controller and everything in game shows it as an Xbox One controller. I also was fooling around with the button configuration, but even after deleting the Gamepads and Joypads folders and the gamepadBinding.config file these settings persist after restarting the game. Initially I had interact bound twice to the A button (X on PS4), and when trying to correct it melee was bound on top of the double interact action. This resulted in attempts to open doors or windows failing because one click would open and immediately close the door or window while also using melee. I managed to fix that, but as a result both of the triggers no longer had anything bound to them and instead their actions were bound to the bumpers (so the right trigger action was remapped to the right bumper). This didn't erase or replace the action that was already bound to the bumper and instead bound it on top of the pre-existing binding. So looking around would also result in attacking and vice-versa. Does anyone know if there are some other settings I need to edit or delete? I really want to be able to participate in this controller test.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived