Windchill indoors (?)

crossed

Sorry if it was already reported, I tried to search but couldn't find anyting.

I'm getting the windchill moodle inside my hideout. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just missing something.

The walls, roof, floor is fully intact, no holes or anything..

screenshot

edit: It happens while my character's asleep. During the day I'm protected from wind in there, but while asleep (black screen) both the windchill and damp moodles pop up.

Edited by crossed

On 11/16/2018 at 4:41 PM, crossed said:

Sorry if it was already reported, I tried to search but couldn't find anyting.

I'm getting the windchill moodle inside my hideout. Not sure if it's a bug or I'm just missing something.

The walls, roof, floor is fully intact, no holes or anything..

screenshot

edit: It happens while my character's asleep. During the day I'm protected from wind in there, but while asleep (black screen) both the windchill and damp moodles pop up.

Player-made roofs are currently not working properly and let the rain through :( so that could affect your dampness moodle. 

Windchill happens when the temperature drops low and / or your character is not wearing appropriate clothing. You can start by dressing up ;) there are padded jackets and pants in game now for that purpose. I'd also recommend getting a digital watch because it tells you what temperature it is so you can dress properly with more ease.