Change the mods menu in the game.

I think it's time to change the Mods menu in the game, since there are already too many mods.
Here is an example of what I would like to see.
Convenience  to menu:
Search system for the name and tags.
You can see small screenshots (previev) (to change the image, click the arrows)
Plenty of room to describe the modification.

====RU====

Я думаю, пора изменить меню Модов в игре, так как модов уже слишком много.
Вот пример того, что я хотел бы увидеть.
Удобства нового меню:
Система поиска по названию и тегам.
Можно посмотреть небольшие скриншоты (превью) (для смены изображения жмем стрелки)
Много места для описания модификации.
Ну и вы ребята явно чтото предложите разработчикам.

1799852.0000000135_42cec63927129a7e7205d0987113d5a3.jpg

Also, instead of a black boot screen, I would like to see pictures. Add at least a directory with a folder into which you can upload images that will automatically changes when loaded. For example, every 5 seconds.

===RU===

Также вместо черного экрана загрузки, я хотел бы видеть картинки. Добавьте хотя бы директорию с папкой, в которую можно будет загружать картинки, которые автоматически будут меняться при загрузке. Например каждые 5 секунд.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:35 PM, Хибити\Hibiti [BLR] said:

Also, instead of a black boot screen, I would like to see pictures. Add at least a directory with a folder into which you can upload images that will automatically changes when loaded. For example, every 5 seconds.

===RU===

Также вместо черного экрана загрузки, я хотел бы видеть картинки. Добавьте хотя бы директорию с папкой, в которую можно будет загружать картинки, которые автоматически будут меняться при загрузке. Например каждые 5 секунд.

which mods do you have? can you please give me links :) ? I only know a few mods.

• 6 months later...

YES! After dabbling with modding lately, I've noticed the current menu feels very cluttered after subscribing to just a few mods. NasKo had also recently suggested using a tick-checkbox instead of the current "active" one, since there have been the few that haven't realised their mod isn't activated. I'd also like to see a way to adjust the load order.