Improved Gamepad Control: Test Build - free PZ Steam codes for active participants

Batsphinx

1 minute ago, Nick105105 said:

So one problem I noticed while playing last stand is that when I am using a gun that when I got up to a zombie point blank that my char shoots them instead of stomping on them its not really that bad but I thought I might want to mention it.

It's a different button to melee when you have a weapon equipped. On keyboard and mouse this is space, but on controller it is the left trigger. At the moment things are a little buggy for some and this has been remapped to the left shoulder bumper (which is also the reload button).

Hello there !

So i tried again after your first fixes

1. What controller are you using? Xbox 360 wired

1. Does the controller work? Yep

1. Please check out the new gamepad customization menu in the Options. Does it work, and does it make sense? Is it relevant to the pad you’re using? How could it be improved? Still good to me

1. How does your gamepad feel in-game? Is there anything missing, and has anything changed that you’re used to playing with? Still clunky, notably because i can't zoom in/out in a fluid motion, but only by 25%step and because using radial menus (which work nice once i figured what was what) forces me to move my thumb out of the left stick, letting me unable to move.

1. How would you like your gamepad play further improved? I would like  radial menu to open when i press the joystick. Now, pressing back, then orient the joystick, then release back, works yeah, but feels VERY uncomfortable and not fluid. Having 3 radial menu (1 when pressing Ljoy, 1when pressing Rjoy, 1 using the 8 arrows) should be enough.

1. Do you play in split-screen? If so, how is this beta playing? Not this time sorry :/

1. In the current game when you use inventory and character windows, your survivor on-screen can still move and perform some actions. If we were to forbid this, and have you either controller as your survivor OR having you navigate the UI, how would you feel? How would this change your playing style?

Still a big no to me, i don't want to die because i was paralyzed cooking a pie.

1. What other gamepad bugs or weirdness have you noticed in this build?

I created a new character, but i could manage to select the "play" option in the character panel to launch the game, i had to use my mouse.

Y axis for moving and aiming was inverted. Nothing the option "invert y axis" couldn't solve but that's boring.

When pressing RB my character swung his weapon, but the camera also moved all the way towards the direction i was aiming, leaving my character at the edge of the screen. It made the combat nearly unplayable.

Sometimes i clipped in furnitures, especially sinks with windows and cupboard with windows

1. This build also contains a java lwjgl upgrade. Have you noticed any changes in game performance and stability, especially at higher resolutions?

A little bit laggier yes.

1. What's the Number 1 most important issue that you'd like to see resolved in the next update to this beta?

When pressing RB my character swung his weapon, but the camera also moved all the way towards the direction i was aiming, leaving my character at the edge of the screen. It made the combat nearly unplayable.

Edited by Sdodo
i forgot a thing

6 hours ago, Sdodo said:

I created a new character, but i could manage to select the "play" option in the character panel to launch the game, i had to use my mouse.

If I remember correctly you have to press B to get out of character creation (sort of) and then you can press A to start. It's a little weird and the game doesn't tell you to press B when done, I guess that could be fixed :)

This is my first time playing since the Controller Test beta build was updated. Targeting containers and doors is a lot better in this iteration. Much more like how things work in the current stable version. Melee is still bound to the inventory button (Triangle) and attack is bound to the reload button (Left Bumper). The triggers do nothing at present. It is nice to be able to attack without also looking around as I do so, but now if I have to push an enemy away or stomp them on the ground I simply can't. I had this binding issue before the update and it is persisting afterwards.

I do like the progress being made so far. Being able to target doors, windows and containers with ease is wonderful. Being able to stop without my character rotating to one of the cardinal directions is also really great. There still seems to be a lot of issues with how the keys are mapped out though and there appears to be some consistency to how things are bound, and yet at the same time it keeps changing. I went from the double interact input with the melee mapped over top of it in addition to the triggers mapped over top of the bumpers, to a different configuration yet again. I am seeing others having some of the same issues in this thread as well so it's good to know that it's not just something on my end at least.

I am tempted to try and remap some of my buttons now and see what happens as a result. If I do I'll be back with the results.

Edit: I forgot to mention that when sneaking/aiming my character will stop moving (the walking animation stops) and my character just glides along in a fixed pose at times.

I rebound all the keys with their default actions and so far there are no double inputs anywhere. At the same time this has done nothing to fix the attack being bound to the left bumper and the melee being bound to the inventory button (Triangle). I'll continue testing.

Edit: You can bind some things to the Triangle button and they will apply, but only after you close the inventory menu. Applying attack will overwrite the melee that is currently bound to the Triangle button, so when you close the inventory the character will attack instead of performing melee. The ToggleMode option that lets you look around with the analog stick set to Aim will not work with Triangle. The Square and Circle buttons can not be rebound despite having a list of options. None of the available options in the lists will apply to either button. The triggers only have one available option and cannot be remapped. The ToggleInventory option cannot be bound to any button. It just doesn't work. The ToggleInventory action is locked to the Triangle button. You can bind actions such as RackWeapon (attack) and Melee (the push and stomp) to the Share and Option keys, but like the triangle button with it's default ToggleInventory the actions will only apply after you close the wheel/radial menu or the main menu screen. Some of the dropdown menus when choosing options to bind to the keys have blank spaces so you can unbind that key. Others have no such blank option available. The triggers only have one option which you can't change.

Edited by Kaleidozombie
Updated information.

What controller are you using?
 - Xbox 360 controller, wireless, with microsoft usb dongle, x2

Does the controller work?
 - Yes, most everything works, except for a few weirdnesses and one strange occurange a bit down the road. 

Please check out the new gamepad customization menu in the Options. Does it work, and does it make sense? Is it relevant to the pad you’re using? How could it be improved?
 -  Not sure exactly what I did. Had controller, went to gamepad customization, highlighted 'Move' with the intent to change left joystick functionality, got stack trace with 9 errors.
function: onGainJoypadFocus -- file: MainMenuControllerOptions.lua line # 596
function: updateJoypadFocus -- file: JoyPadSetup.lua line # 355
function: onJoypadRenderTick -- file: JoyPadSetup.lua line # 599
1 players found
removing player inventory
removing buttonprompts
removing loot inventory . . .
et cetera, until all ui was removed from controller, where it then states
player 0 is mouse
PLAYER DATA OFFSET 0
ISCraftingUI.lua

It then defaulted my settings to Keyboard/mouse.

Hitting A on controller in game brought up 'Take over player 1/add new player' menu, which worked.
Attempting to enter settings with controller brought my error count well past 100, and repeated the previous process.

Restarted, attempted again with no mods completely (removed them from zomboid folder, even.)
Selecting an option with controller (again, 'Move' on left joystick) switched pages from Player to Car. In fact, no matter what option is selected, attempting to activate it with A will move forward to the next page.

How does your gamepad feel in-game? Is there anything missing, and has anything changed that you’re used to playing with?
 - I'm used to left joypad (L3) serving as a toggle for walk/run.
 - I'm also not used to alt-tabbing forcing the keyboard/mouse to take priority. This could be a good thing or could get frustrating, as I often alt-tab into a thousand different things.

How would you like your gamepad play further improved?
 - Personally, an option to toggle/scale dead zones in game would be wonderful. Currently have dead zones configured via config files, but an in game option to do so would save a significant burden.

Do you play in split-screen? If so, how is this beta playing?
 - Yes, I almost exclusively play this game in split screen on my couch, with others.

In the current game when you use inventory and character windows, your survivor on-screen can still move and perform some actions. If we were to forbid this, and have you either controller as your survivor OR having you navigate the UI, how would you feel? How would this change your playing style?
 - I'm fairly certain I would be terrified. I don't particularly move much when looting, but I certainly walk backwards and change equipment when favored weapons are starting to get damaged, and being unable to easily flip through my pack and drop something if I'm running from a horde would decrease my life expectancy.

What other gamepad bugs or weirdness have you noticed in this build?
 - First weirdness; while going through the mods menu to disable mod, if the mouse cursor is still present on screen, pressing A (the button to toggle mods on my screen) will prioritize toggling the mod the mouse cursor is on, versus the mod the controller has highlighted. Could not easily reproduce about 10 minutes later, so I gave up.
 - Second weirdness; 

This build also contains a java lwjgl upgrade. Have you noticed any changes in game performance and stability, especially at higher resolutions?
 - I noticed absolutely no performance differences! The game still gets choppy in high density areas, as I am used to at this point.

What's the Number 1 most important issue that you'd like to see resolved in the next update to this beta?
 - Hopefully, the customizing controls with controller itself gets fixed. I almost exclusively play this game on the couch, and while it's been great, the interfaces are not usually friendly to controller only players, and I often have to use a little wireless keyboard to make sure I can do everything else with minimal difficulty.

8 hours ago, Ashmedai said:

-  Not sure exactly what I did. Had controller, went to gamepad customization, highlighted 'Move' with the intent to change left joystick functionality, got stack trace with 9 errors.

I already resolved this issue. It will be published in a next build.

8 hours ago, Ashmedai said:

Personally, an option to toggle/scale dead zones in game would be wonderful. Currently have dead zones configured via config files, but an in game option to do so would save a significant burden.

This is also implemented in next build. Just select your gamepad in "select and test" tab and change sensivity option.  It may works partly now but you can try :) 

On 11/23/2018 at 9:50 AM, KickyMcAssington said:

4) Cant seem to open a bag in my inventory using the controller, had to use mouse to double click it.
B button should back out of every menu and action universally, in the inventory instead of backing out it expands the item detail.

..Iirc, you use LB / RB to scroll through equipped items when inventory is open (Y). Hope this helps.

In point 8) it seems you've gone into the Tutorial ...which doesn't really work with a controller atm.

And finally: bonus points for discovering the feature of multiplying characters when they die! ;)

On 11/24/2018 at 2:39 PM, Nick105105 said:

Question. Is there a way just to walk with the controller build right now without holding down a joystick or do i need to set a key binding?

Yes, you should be able to just walk by moving Left Thumbstick - whichever thing you've got assigned to "Move" - only slightly, sorta half-way towards a full run.

I'm assured there will be "degrees of" walking to running in the animations update. But for the time being this is what we have... :)

1.  What controller are you using? Xbox360
  2. Does the controller work? Yes
  3. Please check out the new gamepad customization menu in the Options. Does it work, and does it make sense? Is it relevant to the pad you’re using? How could it be improved? It works well and seems intuitive.
  4. How does your gamepad feel in-game? Is there anything missing, and has anything changed that you’re used to playing with? Nothing seems missing, it runs well.
  5. How would you like your gamepad play further improved? Fast action buttons? So as to quickly do things with the buttons on my controller.
  6. Do you play in split-screen? If so, how is this beta playing? No.
  7. In the current game when you use inventory and character windows, your survivor on-screen can still move and perform some actions. If we were to forbid this, and have you either controller as your survivor OR having you navigate the UI, how would you feel? How would this change your playing style? I like the way it is.
  8. What other gamepad bugs or weirdness have you noticed in this build? None other than menus being frozen on screen, but that might just be my laptop being slow. Also I turned camera panning off but it still moves when I melee with my controller.
  9. This build also contains a java lwjgl upgrade. Have you noticed any changes in game performance and stability, especially at higher resolutions? I play on a lower resolution so my laptop doesn't metaphorically explode, but it seems stable enough.
  10. What's the Number 1 most important issue that you'd like to see resolved in the next update to this beta? I'd like to not have to manually face the direction I want to look after walking with just the movement stick not manually looking.

also sometimes zombies just disappear, I can interact with them but can’t see them

Edited by Oblivian221

DoritoS has a suggestion that's relevant here imo, so I'll put a link here to his thread

Basically in the inventory there's too little space for the item's name, you often can't see the full name or number that shows how many of it you have; while there's an unnecessarily big space for the category.

I don't think you can change it using the controller, and even if you change it it resets every time you quit the game. (the keyboard+mouse version of the inventory doesn't reset)

1. What controller are you using? Xbox 360 Controller

2. Does the controller work? Yes

3. Please check out the new gamepad customization menu in the Options. Does it work, and does it make sense? Is it relevant to the pad you’re using? How could it be improved?

is reasonable, a tutorial will be required i think however

4. How does your gamepad feel in-game? Is there anything missing, and has anything changed that you’re used to playing with?

After several hours I had got very used to it and it felt pretty good, I would still personally stick to mouse and keyboard however.

5. How would you like your gamepad play further improved?

Left analog stick does not work in character creation menus, 
    Character creations menu is not wrap around (going all the way to the left most option just makes you stop rather than wrap around to the right most option which would be the most intuitive)
    Controller momentarily disconnected in character creation menu and then game would not find it again and had to resort to mouse, it started working again when i launched the game.
    Left analog stick doesn't work in any menus
    Could not interact with the tutorials that came up on the screen on launch, had to close with mouse
    Took me a while to figure out the sneaking, but I do like it.
    If there is a way so see what moodles say with controller, i didn't figure it out.
    Could not figure out how to loot all
    Tabbing out replaces ui of controller buttons with white squares for a while
    Had to go to the ok button every time i wanted to forage instead of it defaulting to there, this menu also did not wrap around
    The zooming is a BIT janky but ok,  binding it to clicking in the two analog sticks would be nice
    I would add more on screen button prompts (e.g., showing up on the d-pad in the bottom right corner when in a car, only found all the useful menus on d-pad after significant time had passed)

6. Do you play in split-screen? If so, how is this beta playing?

When I came back to this game two months or so ago, like 3 years after originally buying it, me and 3 friends tried to play 4 player split-screen co-op with 4 controllers. 
    It was so awful it put all of them off the game for good. The split-screen with these controls is/will be much better (though I only tested split-screen myself for a few moments).

7. In the current game when you use inventory and character windows, your survivor on-screen can still move and perform some actions. If we were to forbid this, and have you either controller as your survivor OR having you navigate the UI, how would you feel? How would this change your playing style?

Presumably this would make picking up items from the middle of a horde you are running through, changing to a non broken weapon, etc etc while surrounded by zombies you are sprinting through (my play style) much harder/impossible?
    I quite like how it is.

8. What other gamepad bugs or weirdness have you noticed in this build? See 5

9. This build also contains a java lwjgl upgrade. Have you noticed any changes in game performance and stability, especially at higher resolutions?
    I play at 4k on a high end machine, performance has always been good and remains so.

10. What's the Number 1 most important issue that you'd like to see resolved in the next update to this beta?
    Honestly nothing seemed that bad, way better than before, the foraging thing (see 5) was the most annoying.

Apologies if i missed obvious answers to the problems Ive listed, playing 6 months later on this patch without winter clothes was a lot harder:P.
    On a seperate note, does the weapon wheel exist in normal pz for keyboard use? was a real time saver.

11 hours ago, Dr Zebra said:

1. Left analog stick does not work in character creation menus, 
    Character creations menu is not wrap around (going all the way to the left most option just makes you stop rather than wrap around to the right most option which would be the most intuitive)
    Controller momentarily disconnected in character creation menu and then game would not find it again and had to resort to mouse, it started working again when i launched the game.
    Left analog stick doesn't work in any menus
    Could not interact with the tutorials that came up on the screen on launch, had to close with mouse
    Took me a while to figure out the sneaking, but I do like it.
    If there is a way so see what moodles say with controller, i didn't figure it out.
    Could not figure out how to loot all
    Tabbing out replaces ui of controller buttons with white squares for a while
    Had to go to the ok button every time i wanted to forage instead of it defaulting to there, this menu also did not wrap around
    The zooming is a BIT janky but ok,  binding it to clicking in the two analog sticks would be nice
    I would add more on screen button prompts (e.g., showing up on the d-pad in the bottom right corner when in a car, only found all the useful menus on d-pad after significant time had passed)

In all the menus before starting you use D-pad to navigate and select options. In the char creation screen this is not highlighted too well atm, but Stas is working on it, so we'll see it one day :) (still you should be able to see a light grey outline for an option once "up" has been pressed)

And to loot, go up to a container, press Y ... and here comes the fun part starting with 2 huge inventory windows. LB switches between char's equipped stuff; RB switches between containers "in the wild". To scroll through items use D-pad. To interact with an item - A + D-pad. Job done. 

None of the UI have been modified to show controller buttons (yet), but B should close most of them. In case of the Survival Guide you need to use D-pad to highlight "x" and you're done. 

Hope this helps some :)

8 hours ago, Pandorea said:

In all the menus before starting you use D-pad to navigate and select options. In the char creation screen this is not highlighted too well atm, but Stas is working on it, so we'll see it one day :) (still you should be able to see a light grey outline for an option once "up" has been pressed)

And to loot, go up to a container, press Y ... and here comes the fun part starting with 2 huge inventory windows. LB switches between char's equipped stuff; RB switches between containers "in the wild". To scroll through items use D-pad. To interact with an item - A + D-pad. Job done. 

None of the UI have been modified to show controller buttons (yet), but B should close most of them. In case of the Survival Guide you need to use D-pad to highlight "x" and you're done. 

Hope this helps some :)

Hey thanks,

I was aware i needed to use d-pad in menus, its just that basically every game also let you use the left analogue stick, hence suggesting it could be added.

Also yeah I knew how to open the inventory (I played for several hours), I just couldn't figure out how to select the "loot all" button, tried bumpers and moving it about etc but couldn't find any way to select it.

And the UI did show controller buttons for me in the vast majority of cases.

Hey, so I went back to play pz with mouse and keyboard and i am MASSIVELY missing the ability to choose where an item goes when you grab it, it was super useful and reduced button clicks/saved time.

Could you please just add that feature to the game for use with mouse and keyboard as well? Thanks

14 hours ago, Dr Zebra said:

I just couldn't figure out how to select the "loot all" button, tried bumpers and moving it about etc but couldn't find any way to select it.

Well, this issue has been highlighted in this thread a number of times. The team is working on it.

Good news, everyone! Update 6 for gamepad branch is ready.  Changelog:

• Resolved: Add scrollbars to Controller options (problem resolved by redesigning 'select and test' tab)
• Implemented: new select and test tab + full gamepad support
• Fixed: calibration don't work
• Fixed: W and S are inverted on keyboard after inverting Y on gamepad
• Implemented: Move "Take over the player" window to the center of the screen
• Fixed: "A" to open button menus in Controller bindings doesn't work
• Fixed: Y, X, B buttons doesn't work in gamepad bindings tab
• Fixed: "A and Y to exit" message doesn't change for Dualshock
• Fixed: Game freezes when changing resolution
• Fixed: Attempt to switch to keyboard / mouse or to a controller while in a driver's seat results in game closing (you should to remove <user pz folder>\Lua\keys.ini file to get it work).
• Fixed: "Accept" any dropdown setting in Game Options results in dropdown visible on main screen

Update will be available soon (today or tomorrow).

What controller are you using?

A PS4 gamepad.

Does the controller work?

All buttons respond well, all joystick directions register perfectly.

Please check out the new gamepad customization menu in the Options. Does it work, and does it make sense? Is it relevant to the pad you’re using? How could it be improved?

The customization menu works fine, but for the test presets, I think a visual guide to the button controls for the PS4 would be nice, but isn't necessary since the Xbox controller is more widely used and has pretty much the same button locations.  It would help a little (for ease of use to inexperienced players) if there were lines connecting the controller binding menus to their appropriate buttons, but apart from that, everything seems fine.

How does your gamepad feel in-game? Is there anything missing, and has anything changed that you’re used to playing with?

I don't know if I'm just terrible at finding things, but I don't see a sprint button anywhere. I also find looting and interacting with objects to be a bit confusing, especially when there are multiple containers within reach.

How would you like your gamepad play further improved?

I don't like how aiming is tied to looking around - I would like to be able to configure the controls to use one shoulder button to prepare a melee attack and the other to actually carry out the attack. I'd also like the ability to use quick actions, like opening a door or window, via a dedicated button press without having to navigate through the small menu.

Do you play in split-screen? If so, how is this beta playing?

I don't usually play in split-screen, but I tested it out and didn't find any major issues. Everything is nice and smooth, and there's no lag or delay between the screens.

In the current game when you use inventory and character windows, your survivor on-screen can still move and perform some actions. If we were to forbid this, and have you either controller as your survivor OR having you navigate the UI, how would you feel? How would this change your playing style?

I definitely wouldn't like this, since it can be critical to respond quickly to zombies sneaking up on you out of nowhere. On one hand, this would encourage securing an area before looting it, but on the other hand, it just seems like it would slow down gameplay and cause frustration when you need to access items quickly and don't want to stop running from zombies.

What other gamepad bugs or weirdness have you noticed in this build?

Nothing I haven't already covered. The multiple containers issue is the most frustrating, especially with crates or dressers.

This build also contains a java lwjgl upgrade. Have you noticed any changes in game performance and stability, especially at higher resolutions?

I play at a 1920x1080 resolution and haven't noticed any stability issues. The game has always run smooth except for rare occasions with large zombie hordes, and even then, it's improved since then so that the framerate drop isn't an issue anymore.

What's the Number 1 most important issue that you'd like to see resolved in the next update to this beta?

Definitely adding the sprint function. In case it's there and I just missed it, I'd like to see the inventory issues ironed out, or at least the ability to switch between what container you're accessing on the fly.

UPDATE: Due to a controller sensitivity problem on my end, I didn't know sprinting was tied to the move stick itself. Disregard the issue entirely.

Edited by TheLoneHunter

1. What controller are you using?
    Xbox One Controller with Micro USB cord
  2. Does the controller work?
    Yes
  3. Please check out the new gamepad customization menu in the Options. Does it work, and does it make sense? Is it relevant to the pad you’re using? How could it be improved?
    Yes, it works, it makes sense, and is relevant to the pad I use. The controller mapping screen could be a bit more detailed in what controls are what.
  4. How does your gamepad feel in-game? Is there anything missing, and has anything changed that you’re used to playing with?
    It feels great, the controls are easy to learn quickly and feel very well set. The only issue I had is I didn't know controls were bound to the directional pad till I accidentally bumped it as the controller binding screen didn't show any were bound.
  5. How would you like your gamepad play further improved?
    So far I have no real further improvements that come to mind. the current set up works quite well for me
  6. Do you play in split-screen? If so, how is this beta playing?
    I do not play on split screen
  7. In the current game when you use inventory and character windows, your survivor on-screen can still move and perform some actions. If we were to forbid this, and have you either controller as your survivor OR having you navigate the UI, how would you feel? How would this change your playing style? 
    I like the ability to run if necessary, but for realism, if i'm focused on something like looting a bookshelf, i doubt i'd notice a zombie unless it moaned. with that thought in mind id say not be able to control the player but be able to stop what i'm doing in a moments notice if needed.
  8. What other gamepad bugs or weirdness have you noticed in this build?
    I noticed when you run at a window and hit "A" to open it, the character sometimes smashes the window instead. Also the tutorial did not work with the controller well, I couldn't loot anything or do anything but move and had to use the keyboard and mouse.
  9. This build also contains a java lwjgl upgrade. Have you noticed any changes in game performance and stability, especially at higher resolutions?
    I did notice it ran more smoothly then usual.
  10. What's the Number 1 most important issue that you'd like to see resolved in the next update to this beta?
    To have the Controller Binding screen or a separate screen show all the current controls

Also to see my gameplay (sorry its short and my roommate was playing rainbow siege and being a bit upset with the game) check my twitch, https://www.twitch.tv/crimsonhaydenx. its the longer vid as i tried to test again today but I was in pain from dental surgery.
    Hope this helps!

On 11/28/2018 at 4:41 AM, Stas from general arcade said:

Update will be available soon (today or tomorrow).

I had a chance to test this build out a bit earlier and some issues persist. The attack is still bound to the left bumper. I have yet to find a gun so I can't test yet if reload is still bound to the bumper as well. Melee is still bound to the inventory button (Triangle). Edit: So this leaves the triggers with nothing bound to them, and I'm guessing that I would still be unable to bind anything to them if it's still like before the update. I'll test this out the next time I am on the Controller Test build.

I also noticed something that I failed to notice before, either because it was working before and now it isn't, or because I simply failed to notice it before. I can no longer click in the left-analog stick to toggle between walk and run. Clicking the right-analog stick didn't work either, though it seemed to for a second or two before my character would be running at full sprint again. I'm not sure what was happening here exactly, whether it was because I was clicking one of the analog sticks or because I wasn't pushing all the way and not noticing.

I do have to say I love the new screen when testing out your controller. Seeing all of the inputs on the PS4 controller graphic is really nice. Thanks for all your hard work on this so far. Keep up the good work.

Update: I was playing with someone else on the Controller Test build earlier and had a chance to try the guns out. With the triggers and shoulder buttons working the way they do you cannot reload. I have a feeling I did test guns out before and forgot about it but this seems familiar. I had to go into the inventory and select reload. Clicking the reload button which was also doubling as the fire button just left you trying to fire an empty gun and hearing the click instead of reloading.

I don't remember the triggers ever doing anything while in the inventory screen, so I was thinking that it would be nice to hold down the right trigger when in the inventory and have it work like Shift on keyboard and mouse when selecting items. You could also add functions to the analog clicks as well. The left trigger would function as Ctrl does. I miss being able to click the left analog stick and toggle between walk and run. There were other things I was thinking about but can't remember at this time. I'll just spend some time looking over the VoD of the person I was playing with as they were streaming at the time. I think I probably commented on it when we were playing. I've been pretty spaced out lately.

Edited by Kaleidozombie
Added some missing info.

• Batsphinx locked and unpinned this topic