Players logging into server instantly dying

Lovely

As title says, not much more known about it. People are dying just by logging into my server after logging out, some have been scratched/bitten, though we're running on 'All survivors are infected' settings so infections from wounds shouldn't count. Yes, this happened both with and without mods and no our building isn't filled with carbon monoxide as our generator is outside. Some had extremely heavy loads, some did not, one person recalls becoming nauseous before dying and some of us never got that moodle. 

It's becoming VERY frustrating and many of my friends have already given up on the game.

Edited by Lovely

10 hours ago, Lovely said:

As title says, not much more known about it. People are dying just by logging into my server after logging out, some have been scratched/bitten, though we're running on 'All survivors are infected' settings so infections from wounds shouldn't count. Yes, this happened both with and without mods and no our building isn't filled with carbon monoxide as our generator is outside. Some had extremely heavy loads, some did not, one person recalls becoming nauseous before dying and some of us never got that moodle. 

It's becoming VERY frustrating and many of my friends have already given up on the game.

Some people have experienced this on the server I play on.  They aren't over encumbered, but they do have lots of items from Hydrocraft containers.

8 hours ago, Zombie#24 said:

Some people have experienced this on the server I play on.  They aren't over encumbered, but they do have lots of items from Hydrocraft containers.

I can certainly conclude that it is NOT due to mods, but mods may make the bug more likely.

Source: As I mentioned in the OP, this was happening to my friends and I on my vanilla server.

Quick look of the server logs shows

[11-11-18 10:00:16] 76561197967692106 "Jaximus" fully connected (13514,10718,0).

[11-11-18 10:00:18] user Jaximus died at (13514,10718,0) (non pvp).

Edited by Lovely