Cannot Connect To Server

Huttsy

My boyfriend and I have been trying to play together on a server off and on for the past two weeks but haven't been able to get it to work for various reasons and are starting to get frustrated. :( We run off the same internet connection, which is the only thing I could think of being the issue. Whenever we try to connect to each other's servers, we are either given the error messages, "Wrong server password given," despite the fact that we do not put passwords on our servers, or "Failed to Establish P2P Connection with server." And when we do manage to connect, we are given the error message of, "You have been kicked because your game files do not match with the servers," despite having uninstalled and reinstalled a grand total of 5 or 6 times now and deleting and reinstalling mods with every fresh installation. We've followed the online instructions, we've checked all our files and we've done everything we thought we could do. Is there something we're missing? Is this even on us at this point, or are we running into a bug? I'm attaching a file of my most recent attempt to connect to his server by A. accepting his invitation and B. a few different attempts at connecting, which contain both P2P and password errors. Thank you for your time.

frustration.txt